I can remember the whole incedent so well !

Unfortunately for me when I was about 6 my mother and Aunt had this great idea to fool an old nanny that was coming to visit by having me and my younger sister switch clothes. After being shown the simple skirt and being bribed I agreed. Once down to my underwear my Aunt found a frilly dress she thought I would look cute as a doll in and despite my objections I was dressed in it.Back in the 60s all girls dresses were super frilly with puffy sleeves and very short. After hair barrettes were added and a hair band I was allowed to see myself in ! I couldn't believe how girly I looked ! I was shocked that It was that easy to make me look like a Girl ! My mother, and Aunt kept saying how adorable I looked and that maybe I belonged in dresses. I remember hating how short the dress was and that my sister kept flipping it up to laugh at my underwear like I had one to them. But I kept checking myself out in the mirror in shock that my sisters dress fit so well and shoes and frilly socks.

The nanny was late so i ended up in the dress for quite sometime !

I just rememeber just how much fun all the women were having at my expense my sisters wouldn't leave me alone !

I think it was several years later that I started trying on their dresses so not sure how much affect it had ?

Any thoughts ?