Thread: Hi I?m new around here, Alexia is my name

Hi I?m new around here, Alexia is my name

Just want to say Hello and tell you a little bit about myself. I?ve been Dressing like ma gon and off since my childhood started with moms pantyhose. Then I found my older sisters room what a treasure trove that was my favorite I remember it well was a green one piece swimsuit about loved that swimsuit would wear it any time I got the chance. Then dressing would come and go. Now after a failed marriage (not because of dressing she didn?t and still doesn?t know) Ive gone head first into dressing even up to the point I?d like to try and venture into the world as Alexia

Ps
    Dose anyone else get flashes of their female relatives in the mirror when doing makeup or is it just me?

Welcome to the forum, Alexia! You will find no end of help and advice on your feminine journey. Enjoy the ride.

Alexia, Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of support here.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Welcome to the fold Alexia - so glad you are making our group part of your CD experience. Enjoy!

BTW - More than just a flash. When dressed, I look very much like my mom! Even my wife has noted this. It was a little unnerving at first, but I have to admit I wasn't surprised, and I'm used to it now. So no, you are not alone!

For me it?s my 14 year old niece

Yeah! Welcome! I look a lot like both my younger sister and my mother. Depending on how I do my makeup and what hair I wear. Mom always told me I was supposed to have been born a girl.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Welcome, Alexia! I've seen a few photos of Sherry that closely resemble a couple of my ex girlfriends.

But, no relations.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Welcome to the forum Alexia.

While I have you, please turn on my lights.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Hi Alexia, Welcome aboard, we are a fun group here.
    When you get a chance please do a post in the Intro forum at the top.
    Good luck and enjoy your time here
    Crissy

Welcome to the site Alexia.
    Its pretty common that when in make up you may look like a close family member or a cousin.
    Its common in early CDers to try their mothers pantyhose on but raiding your sisters clothes without their consent was wrong.

welcome...I feel like I look a bit like my Mom and my sister; not that that is necessarily a good thing...

Welcome Alexia!

I totally get flashbacks, I think with the right light and make up I kinda look like my mom.

Hi Alexa and welcome. And yes, with the right wig, I look like my younger sister.

Welcome Alexia! As others have stated, this is a great place and you will find much support and more than a few ideas! I don't look like any of my relatives that I have noticed yet but I do look remarkably like one of my old girlfriends.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.