Thread: The best girlfriend

The best girlfriend

New here and just thought I'd let you know a bit before I comment on anything. Recently told my girlfriend of 6 months about my crossdressing fantasy's. Up until then this is all they were. Back story married for 25 years recently split up and no cd'ing. New girlfriend is extremely open about everything and we have a great and varied sex life. She replied with you would love this and I replied probably.

The following day out I went and nervously bought a suspender belt and stockings. Back home tried them on took a pic and nervously sent it to her. She was in work at the time so had to wait what seemed an age to see what her response was. After about an hour my messenger pinged and I knew I had a reply. Mmmmmm sexy was the response. My heart missed a beat. Over the next few days a few things were mentioned and I thought it's time to be honest.

She instantly started asking questions about how long had I been interested and have you done it before. I told her I hadn't done it before but had wanted to for a long time. After a few questions she asked would I like to try it and I said of course. She said she would help and asked what I would like. Being bold I suggested a maid outfit as I had sent her a pic with a sissy maid and mistress. To be honest I wasn't sure if I was going off to quick to start. A few minutes later my phone pinged and I checked the message. She had screen shot me 2 pvc maids outfits and asked which one I liked the most. I was absolutely floored
    We spent the rest of the evening then sending screen shot images of things we would like and then ordering them. It felt like all my xmas's had come at once. Over the next few days the parcels arrived and were opened excitedly.
    We planned for the Sunday evening for a trying on session.
    Sorry this is a bit long but I really want people to know our journey so far
    Sunday came and to be honest I was so nervous it was unbelievable. Once the evening had arrived she disappeared upstairs and said she will call me when ready. 30 long minutes later she called.
    I walked up the stairs nervous as hell only for her to greet me wearing a new red lace body stocking and her extremely high black patent heels. She walked me into the bedroom where I could she she had laid out my outfit for me. This consisted of a black and red satin basque large fishnets and a pair of wet look knickers oh and her thigh length boots!!.
    I thought my heart was going to leap out of my chest. Nervously she helped me into the fishnets pulled my basque tight at the back and pulled up the knickers. After slipping on the boots I thought I was ready but no. Then she pulled out a full length wavy wig and placed it onto my head.
    She told me to look in the mirror and say what I see. I couldn't believe how sexy I felt dressed.
    Last edited by Di; 05-04-2022 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Sending you a copy of the rules/TMI in places

Lucky girl! I already hate you! Lol. Just kidding, kind of. Welcome to the fray! Can not wait to here how this plays out! And take photos! We love photos! But read the rules on photos here or you could run afoul of the law! Again, welcome!

That is pretty cool. Just make sure you do not goof things up. I would make sure I knew how she viewed it and if you need to only do it every so often so as not to cross any lines. Sounds to me you are off to a good start for sure. Must be nice.

Sandi

No turning back now ,Nick. You?re in it up to your eyeballs and the look is set deep. Enjoy- both the experience and the forum
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Welcome to our forum - and thanks for one of the more exciting first posts I have read! I'd say more, but I have to take a cold shower now.

welcome to the group

Welcome to the forum,

I'm sending you a copy of the rules, please make sure you read them.

Here are a few guidelines to help you navigate the forum.

You will find that you can only post in certain sections, all new members are restricted in this way until they have 10 posts. Once you have reached this, a number of other forums will open for you. This includes a section dedicated to Clothing, Shopping and Beauty. If you post a topic in the main M2F forum that should be in a restricted access section, it will be deleted and you will be invited to repost once you have access (10 posts), Post's in the Introduction section do not count towards the 10 post's, All other sections do

Most, if not all, of your questions can be answered in the Rules and FAQs section. Please read these before asking any question regarding the use of the forum and your profile.

You will not have access to the Private Messaging system until you reach 10 posts, however, should you need to contact any staff you can start a thread here. Only members of the moderating staff and yourself can see the thread once you have started it.

Welcome Nick. You made quite an entrance there.

Gold Member
    Welcome to the forum: But I am jealous. My wife was OK with my dressing, but never put on an outfit like your Girlfriend did.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds lovely. Almost too good to be true, Nick?

Get back to us in a year and tell us what happened!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You are hated on so many levels by all of us girls that are jealous. WOW!!! That is a great entrance. Based upon what you wrote, there is no doubt in my mind your gf will soon be helping you with makeup and taking you out on an all-girl's shopping trip.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Nick, congratulations on finding an accepting girlfriend.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Nick, You did make quite the splash here today. Every one of us is thinking how lucky you are and cannot wait to hear what is next.
    Crissy

Welcome to the forum - great first post

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Welcome Nick,

Off to a great start with the new GF, like others have said take it slow (if you can).

Hi so glad you are living your dream, my wife is extremely enthusiastic also in fact it was her that started it and lovingly enforces it so there are women out there that are really into it, my wife has also dressed me as a maid which led to a very embarrassing case of being caught by one of her friends but that's another story.

I'm jealous of you both! I did have one girlfriend long long ago who led me down the path. Actually not really a girlfriend (although I certainly wanted her to be) but a brief affair while we were both out of town in a stage play. We would play gin rummy and whoever won could dominate the other for the evening. I lost the first time we played and she instructed me to go to her dresser, take out a nightgown and put it on, model it for her, and then come to bed where boy, did she take charge! I was in heaven! I'd been crossdressing alone for years, just panties, bras and nightgowns, (in fact, I had already secretly tried on a pair of her panties and bra that she had left in my apartment. I often wondered if she somehow knew that...) so this was a dream come true! After that I somehow always managed to lose when we played cards . We were close in size and I wound up being dressed in her panties and bras or nightgowns almost nightly, sometimes tied up, and even "made" to wear panties and bras some days (boy that was a challenge in the shared dressing room at the theatre! Panties stayed on, but bra had to come off for the show. And she would check to make sure I had them on before and after the show). I really fell for her, but unfortunately when the play closed she went back to her live-in boyfriend. We lived in the same city actually close to one another, and I continued to pursue her and we occasionally would fool around a little, but she eventually ended it to stay with her boyfriend. I was crushed. I often think of her as "the one that got away" and wonder what kind of life I might have had with her. Oh well, life... Any way, good luck to you and I hope you find happiness and excitement.
    Last edited by Bluesman; 05-05-2022 at 11:41 AM.

Welcome Nick. Very happy to hear your experience!
    It took me 2 marriages to find my soul mate!
    Keep it honest and show some love for this girl!