Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How would your SO react to seeing you in a cute lacy Bra and Panty Set

How would your SO react to seeing you in a cute lacy Bra and Panty Set

I know many of you are in very suportive relationships and others are in the other extreme of DADT, and others are some where in the middle.

So if your SO saw you in a girly underwear set that complmented your figure do you think she might be a bit turned on ? turned off ? Amused ? and if so would she say anything ?

The only time i did this was when I surprised my SO by walking in wearing the exact same FrenchCut panties and bra from Maidenform that she was wearing ! She was amused but also I think a bit turned on since she is a bit heavy and thought I looked better in the lingerie than she did !

Well she certainly wouldn't be turned on! She'd probably say "That's a cute set. You have nicer undies than I do, I'm jealous. Where did you get them?"

Got a feeling she would quite like it. She does get turned on in certain femdom scenarios

Confused I think...the real frilly, lacy stuff is not typical of either one of us, so it would be very much a departure. To date, I have not focused on such items for myself either, so again a departure from what is expected. I think she would make mention of this change of direction, but that would be about all.

I?m not sure how she would react, honestly. Some days she seems ok and she?ll ask me if I have her bra. (I tell her no because I don?t). Other days she seems angry if she thinks something is out of place so I don?t know which wife I?ll get. She knows that I really like lacy things so if I ever did show her it would be very lacy frilly lingerie for sure.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    To my way of thinking, the first lesson a CD'er needs to learn is to never look better in lingerie than your spouse does. Even more so if they are hers, that's one of the biggest reasons for not wearing her clothes!

I am in supportive relationship, my undies are more girly than hers, as in prints and colours. She has seen me in a bra and panties too many time to count. My bras tend to be practical, my current favourite is an Anita sports bra. She has commented many times about my 'boobs', saying that one particular bra did a nice job of lifting and separating!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

She wouldn't care for the bra, but cute panties she likes on me, as other lingerie. Panties, garter belt, stockings and heels and it she is ready to go!
    Last edited by Pumped; 05-05-2022 at 11:29 PM.

Aspiring Member
    she would laugh. it would be a comical sight. we we could probably still.plsy, but it is not a turn on for her

She would probably shake her head either in frustration, disgust, or possibly laugh. Though she has seen me dressed before or changing clothes not really in that state and I have never really been the bra and panty adoration type anyway, just dresses mostly or bathing suits on occasion.

Chances are it would more likely be a negative reaction and certainly not a positive one.
    Last edited by Mary Loo; 05-05-2022 at 07:20 PM.

Mine would probably look at me and not say anything. At best, I would get "that is cute". The good news is I no longer have to worry about her yelling at me.

Mine would probably roll her eyes, and come up with some negative comment. We are kinda DADT, a little towards the middle sometimes, depending on her mood.
    Last edited by JuliannaS; 05-05-2022 at 08:45 PM.
    Julianna Frances

I love being a girl
    "You look ridiculous." That was all she said when she caught me once 20 something years ago. Turned on her heels and walked out of the room, didn't even stop to get what she came in for.

Gold Member
    My Wife did not mind me wearing a Bra and Panties. Just do walk outside or in front of the windows.

I don't believe she would be turned on. My wife is accepting and will sometimes let me play in lingerie, but she does it for me not because it turns her on.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

She would say something sarcastic like you've outdone yourself then laugh and walk away. She acts like that with most awkward conversations.

My wife would likely say something like " Did I buy that for you or did you get it yourself" or "pretty bra when did you get it"
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I don?t think she would mind the panties, she actually has helped me picked a few. But I think she would ask why I?m wearing a bra, since my chest is pretty flat.

I am really not sure. I know he knows about Katrina. He sees all the clothes and shoes in my closet. Katrina has a Chanel fetish that he knows about as well. He teases me in his own way about cross dressing and I think he?s ok with me having my alone time as Katrina but I don?t think he wants to actually meet her. Good question.

Well, would probably look, shake her head, laugh, and say are you serious?think it?s time for you to leave now!

She would be turned on. I buy 90 percent of the panteis for both of us. I When she needs a new bra she wants me to help her pick a few of for her to try on

I have a boyfriend who is accepting, supportive and encouraging of my dressing so he'd definitely love it!

Given my total lack of any male underwear, the fact that we share domestic tasks including the laundry, there would be no comment whatsoever. Our mutual preference is for comfort rather than style, although hers tend to be more girlie with some lace etc. The difference in size means that we could never share.

The first time she chuckled but then asked me not to wear her bras out of fear of me stretching them out. Now when she sees me like that (in my own stuff) she doesn't even seem to notice, she's so used to it that it's not a thing any more.

But turned off? No. Aroused? lol no.

She?d like the lace panties as I?ve worn them many times with her but I actually don?t own any bras. I suspect she?d be like ?when did you get a bra??

She has said how nice my legs look in stocking but I don?t necessarily think it turns her on. Though I know Dr. Frankfurter turns her on so maybe it does. I do know she enjoys it because I enjoy it.

My SO?

Not well.

The panties would probably be OK, but the bra is on the "NO NO" list.
    Also - I have sensitive skin, so I avoid lacy things anyway.
    Last edited by SaraLin; 05-06-2022 at 06:27 AM.