Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How would your SO react to seeing you in a cute lacy Bra and Panty Set

Platinum Member
    I have no desire to find out what she might say. Some times I wonder that she may awaken early while I am banging away on this keyboard with bra, panty and full slip under my male fluffy bathrobe. She has in the past stuck her head into the room on the way to the bathroom to say hi, and, then turned around and head off back to bed. Earlier this week, she said something precipitated by something she was watching on television. She said, "Why would a man wear a bra when he has nothing to back into it?" Then she got into why a woman sheds a bra; strictly about mounds of human flesh unnaturally confined in a garment.

I don't believe she would blow her stack to see me as I am now. I think it would generate a conversation
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 05-07-2022 at 10:34 AM. Reason: spelling

Aspiring Member
    She is fine with me dressing, as long as see doesn't see it. I do not think she would flip but would be a bit mad.
    Sara

She would say "You need a robe to cover that up" She always wore robes around the house.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I really don't know how she would react, but in my mind (my own worst enemy), it wouldn't go over well.

My ex probably wouldn?t have been happy but not for wearing it but the fact Im a bigger size then she is.

She would ask me why I was walking around in my underwear.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

It would definitely turn on my wife. And yours. And every other wife. After all, wives are supposedly attracted by heterosexual males, but they are in fact lesbians in denial who only PRETEND to be heterosexual because it allows them to fulfill their expected social role. The minute they get married, they instantly have this urge to see their husband in cute female lingerie with lots of lace and tit tassels. The sad thing is, some will soon find out that not every wife wins the lottery and gets a CD husband to please her. Some are stuck with these poor excuses for a husband that are these boring, vanilla males who do not get the point of dressing pretty for their honeymoon, while all the other lucky girls have it easy, playing guitar with the suspenders of their hubby's garter belt.
    Hopefully these wretched females will eventually educate themselves about what a perfect husband should look like for a lesbian in denial, and in the process stumble on the Crossdressers.com website where they will finally be able to pick a proper soulmate and live happily ever after.
    Last edited by DianeT; 05-06-2022 at 12:32 PM.

Diane,

Thank you for a genuine chuckle at the end of a stressful day!

We do have suitcases. Mine would be packed in record time.
    Last edited by char GG; 05-08-2022 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Removing reference to weapons

Diane, Funny!

To some point it is true with some of us. My wife tells me of conversations she has with other wives and how boring their husbands are. She tells me that I have been far from boring and prefers it to what she hears from other wives!

I would have to pack my things and dodge the flying everything she could get her hands on.

I wish my bf was accepting. He knows that I like to cross dress becuase he has seen the clothes and shoes in my closet. He also knows I love makeup. I wear makeup as a gay man and he has no issue with that. But when it comes to crossdressing I don?t think he would really understand or be into it. Maybe I?m wrong. But for now I just keep it to myself

My SO has seen me in bras and panties, she didn't say anything, she knew i crossdress when we met. She is used to it now

I have no sets so can't imagine and heavy lace is not my style. It's too uncomfortable, and I go for comfort first.

Hard to imagine, but something along the line of
    -- hey, I'm supposed to look better
    -- giggle, giggle, giggle.... sorry it just doesn't work for me
    -- bet you can't wear that outfit for 24 hrs. How much??

Let me put it this way...

Years ago when we were newly married, I was trying on a new pair of high heels in our basement recreation room long after my wife had gone to bed, and I felt safe in doing so given our DADT situation. I suddenly heard an unexpected noise, and she appeared out of nowhere at the foot of the stairs. She took one look at me and promptly fainted.

'Nuff said...and I haven't tested the waters since. Prancing around in my wife's presence in lingerie??? Do I have a death wish?

My wife has seen me in my lace panties as that's all I own. She has seen me in my panties and a bra (with forms) and simply hasn't said a thing. We are at the point where I dress when I want but I don't overdo a good thing. Last night I was exceptionally tired after a long day. I knew I would go to bed early so I put on my thigh highs, bra, forms, and nightie at 8 p.m. I came out to the family room and watched TV with my wife for about an hour. I went to bed at 9 p.m. - extremely early for me. Tonight I'll likely wait until she goes to bed before getting dressed. As I said, she's seen me in various stages of being dressed and makes no comments.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Four years ago when I told my wife that I cross-dressed (once in a while) it basically ended what was left of our intimacy life at 60.
    The only time she saw me dressed was about 20 years ago at a few Halloween Parties and said I made a very ugly woman!
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 05-08-2022 at 08:06 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Well my wife sees me like that nearly every day. I don't have any bland undies so most everything I wear fits your category.
    She's at the point where she doesn't even react anymore. It's just me in my lingerie.
    Actually some years ago she was the one that suggested I build a lingerie chest for myself. She was right, I needed it. Now they all have a nice home.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I love matching bras and panties (who here doesn't lol) mine are definitely lacier than hers. She sees it almost every day in the morning I sleep in ladies' night wear every night she just says good morning

The most common reaction I get when my wife sees me in my lacy bra and panties, usually while putting my make up on, is something like, "Ohhhh pretty!"

We both enjoy wearing matching bra and pantie sets so if my bra doesn't look like it goes well with my panties, she scolds me in fun.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Oh, Theresa, I wish that were true for me with my wife.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I know the answer to this one from practice experience. It is, you look daft I prefer you as a 6ft 4inch fit male. Important to find that out though. I see one thing in the mirror. My loving wife sees another. We both understand and respect that.

Reality Check
    If she said anything it would be "Cute outfit!"

Neither one of us is into cute bra and panty sets, we wear utilitarian bras and panties.
    Krisi

She?d be confused and angry. She doesn?t know about my female side.

Ashley, That explains the confused and angry. Maybe time to come up with a plan to tell her.
    Crissy