Thread: It's the little things.

It's the little things.

While I was blown away by my sister's visit last Sunday, her first with me en femme, it is the little things which will remain with me. We were sitting chatting when my slip came into view, I said oops and pulled my skirt down and her reaction was " don't worry I've seen a slip before". Later on when I changed into a summer dress she said "oh that's nice". She brought a skirt with her for me to wear and we took a photo together. I sent it to her the next day titled brother and sister. She replied " brother and sister and you are wearing the skirt and I am wearing the trousers" I will always remember these little moments.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Love it, sounds like a great sister. It's always nice when we can have fun with it. Great memories.

I agree, sometimes the little things mean so much
    Crissy

Georgina , It's such a positive thing that your sister is supportive. Good for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

As an only child I have had no opportunity to experience the beauty of what you and your sister shared. Near perfect sibling sharing. The sibling love you share is either unconditional or almost unconditional. Wonderful event in your life.

I always wanted a sister and could only wish that she would be as supportive. Give your sister a hug for all of us

Wonderful story. It really is those little experiences that mean the most when friends and family are involved.

I am also lucky in that I have a great memory for the little events. Yes I am so lucky to have a supportive sister and to think that I almost missed my chance to share with her.

I agree it is the little things.

Georgina,

You are indeed blessed to have such a loving sibling.

Fiona
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu