Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I cant Speak Girl's Voice

Cynthia, you have an advantage over.deep basses, myself included. I can sing E2 quite loudly.and I have a distinct bass timbre when I sing. Also when I just get up my speaking voice is sometimes as deep as 70 Hz. So for me to sound like a woman is a lost cause so I have to rely on my looks. I do put variation in my voice pitch and speak with.extra words to compensate for my deep voice.
    Last edited by JohnH; 05-30-2022 at 05:46 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I was taught to speak from the top of my voice box and not the bottom.
    Also not out of my chest so much.
    I found speaking a softer version of my natural worked quite well too.

JohnH:

I realize that my comments don’t apply to everyone. You’re a singer, so you’re well aware of your voice and its capabilities. My intent was to encourage those who have the capability and the desire to achieve a natural sounding female voice. I also wanted to point out that just because you (or anyone) has a deep voice, it doesn’t mean you’re any less of a lady.

Hugs, Cynthia.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.