Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My First Trip Outside!

My First Trip Outside!

Well ladies I finally achieved my goal of going out in public dressed as Fiona. All I can say is wow.

I wanted the location to be stress free with some people but not big crowds. So I decided to go to a nearby large state park (and I mean large, close to 50,000 acres) with lots of lakes, hiking trails and parking areas. Yesterday was a beautiful day, 68F, sunny with a light breeze. I left the house in panties under men's shorts and my bra (without forms) under a long woman's cream colored tunic top with a windbreaker covering the top. I wore sneakers with low-cut socklets. I stopped at a secluded turnoff in the park, off came the shorts & on went a billowy denim skirt that came to a few inches below my knees, in went my breast forms and I wrapped my head in a scarf (because my wig tape hasn't arrived in the mail yet) and let my long gray ponytail hang down in the back. Dabbed on a little lipstick and off I went.

I stopped first in a large parking area by a lake that had about 15 cars parked. I got out & walked around for a minute (making sure my gait was feminine) then walked to a bench overlooking the lake & sat there. And all hell did not break loose. Nobody pointed at me, or recoiled in horror. Nobody noticed a thing. And I was not nervous at all. I felt so comfortable and felt a sense of satisfaction. I had been thinking about doing this for so long that it was extremely satisfying to finally actually go and do it. After a while I walked up the road a ways to a spot by two lakes & sat on a rock. Boy it feels good when a breeze blows up your skirt! Four oriental women came along and by gesturing I asked them to take my picture which they did. They spoke English but I didn't want to freak them out by speaking. I then drove to another area intending to use the ladies room but it was being renovated. So I would up parking by another lake, backed my hatchback up close to the water, opened the hatchback and sat there basking in the sun and in the view. And again, nobody noticed anything.

I spent 3 hours total in the park before leaving, stopping at my secluded turnoff, off came the skirt, forms, lipstick and scarf and I returned home. It was a beautiful, exciting and satisfying day and I am already making plans to go out again next week either to a large mall or to a downtown area that has a lot of shops, restaurants, galleries ...etc because I want to get used to being around more people while dressed en femme.

Watch out world, here I come!

Take care all,

Fiona

Fiona,

Good, ain't it. Worth repeating that this is a genie that won't go back in it's bottle but hey, who'd want it to?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Aspiring Member
    It keeps getting easier. Congrats.
    Sara

That's awesome Fiona, im glad you had a good experience!
    Julianna Frances

Sounds like a good time, hopefully Alexia will get outside this week coming up.

congratz on a first, seemed fairly calm and already looking forward to your next trip....wheres that foto....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Super Fiona! They say baby steps, but this seems like a pretty good sized one to me.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

You should be proud of yourself, it must have taken a lot of courage and confidence. Onward and forward good for you and take it all in. I'm looking forward to reading more.

You never forget your first time. It took me years to get to the point of it not being exciting when I went out so you should have plenty to look forward to!

Triple glad for you! Glad you got out, glad you enjoyed it, and glad you already planned the next time! Best wishes on your journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

You know that some of us live through stories like this as we can not go out. Please keep it up so that we can enjoy with you.

That is just great Fiona, I am so happy you were able to get over your first hurdle!!! Congrats!!! So, where is the photo those ladies took of you?

Fiona, wait till you start going out in heels, its a whole new ball game, lol

Heels on a hiking trail might not be the *best* idea, Debs, but you should try everything once (apart from incest and Morris Dancing), yes?
    Fiona, that sounds awesome. We all remember our first time and it sounds as if you will, for all the right reasons.
    Julia

Congratulations Fiona. Seems like the outcome was worth the effort you put in.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Fiona,

Sounds like the perfect first outing. It is unforgettable, and exciting. We will always remember that first time stepping out of the house.

Congratulations Fiona. This seemed to be a nice day.

Fiona, Congratulation on getting out in the wild. It only gets easier.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That sounds like a lovely time. Congratulations!

Congratulations Fiona hope to do similar soon

Way to go Fiona! Hoping u enjoyed and have many more!

Jess

Helen - yes, this genie is definitely out of the bottle for good.
    Crystal & Maria - not to worry, I will post more stories for you. It is through reading other gals similar stories that I got the courage to finally go through with this.
    Sara & Jamie - it is comforting to know that it will get easier.
    Megan - if it will be your first time out, prepare yourself for a very unique & wonderful experience.
    Debs - unfortunately, I have neuromas in both feet with the left one being wickedly painful. So heels over 1" are out for me
    Jolene & Julia - it truly was a memorable experience.
    Angela - yes, I'm eagerly looking forward to my next outing.
    Jocelyn, Julianna, Jessax, Diane, Katrinka, Lana, Debbie, Alexia - thank you for your kind words.
    Linda & Mykell - as for the photo, it didn't turn out well enough for me to post here. Besides I look extremely "frumpy" in it but that was by design. I kind of went overboard in the "frumpyness" to insure I didn't draw any undue attention. I want my first photo posted here to be a little more presentable.

Finally I want to thank you all for your many expressions of support. It means a lot to me.

Hugs,

Fiona

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Fiona_44.....

One thing i like to do in the warm/hot summer months is to go to a major public park in my town that also contains a lake, picnic areas, soft ball field, etc.... among other things
    It has some benches along the lake including at the main parking area of the lake
    BTW fishing is allowed and there are sometimes even fisherman resting at one of the benches watching his pole for a nibble.

Anyway, i like to wear a denim mini skirt with a nice summer top there and read from a Readers Digest etc.
    I get my arms and legs tanned and even interact with someone occasionally.... as there are others walking around this huge park.
    I enjoy all the natural beauty around me as Barbara.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 05-12-2022 at 09:06 AM.

Just act like a normal person and you will be fine.

One of my favorite places to go used to be this little tourist town close to where I live. It's just a couple blocks of shops and you can wander it out of. It's nice for an afternoon stroll stop and get a frozen yogurt a coffee or whatever you might like.

Enjoy yourself , be happy. You will find things will go easier.

Fiona, I loved reading your account of your first time out. I cannot imagine the adrenalin rush you must have felt. If/when I'm able to present Heather to the outside world, it will require my wife being gone for 2 or 3 days. That's a distinct possibility - I just don't know when. You have given me hope my future will include such a wonderful experience.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.