Well ladies I finally achieved my goal of going out in public dressed as Fiona. All I can say is wow.

I wanted the location to be stress free with some people but not big crowds. So I decided to go to a nearby large state park (and I mean large, close to 50,000 acres) with lots of lakes, hiking trails and parking areas. Yesterday was a beautiful day, 68F, sunny with a light breeze. I left the house in panties under men's shorts and my bra (without forms) under a long woman's cream colored tunic top with a windbreaker covering the top. I wore sneakers with low-cut socklets. I stopped at a secluded turnoff in the park, off came the shorts & on went a billowy denim skirt that came to a few inches below my knees, in went my breast forms and I wrapped my head in a scarf (because my wig tape hasn't arrived in the mail yet) and let my long gray ponytail hang down in the back. Dabbed on a little lipstick and off I went.

I stopped first in a large parking area by a lake that had about 15 cars parked. I got out & walked around for a minute (making sure my gait was feminine) then walked to a bench overlooking the lake & sat there. And all hell did not break loose. Nobody pointed at me, or recoiled in horror. Nobody noticed a thing. And I was not nervous at all. I felt so comfortable and felt a sense of satisfaction. I had been thinking about doing this for so long that it was extremely satisfying to finally actually go and do it. After a while I walked up the road a ways to a spot by two lakes & sat on a rock. Boy it feels good when a breeze blows up your skirt! Four oriental women came along and by gesturing I asked them to take my picture which they did. They spoke English but I didn't want to freak them out by speaking. I then drove to another area intending to use the ladies room but it was being renovated. So I would up parking by another lake, backed my hatchback up close to the water, opened the hatchback and sat there basking in the sun and in the view. And again, nobody noticed anything.

I spent 3 hours total in the park before leaving, stopping at my secluded turnoff, off came the skirt, forms, lipstick and scarf and I returned home. It was a beautiful, exciting and satisfying day and I am already making plans to go out again next week either to a large mall or to a downtown area that has a lot of shops, restaurants, galleries ...etc because I want to get used to being around more people while dressed en femme.

Watch out world, here I come!

Take care all,

Fiona