Thread: What is your definition?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

What is your definition?

Hey y'all!

Ok, random thought. LOL..... Of course, I see the term "underdressing" being used quite a lot on the forum. And of course, I know what "underdressing" means, it means to wear feminine clothing, (panties, bras, hosiery, etc.) under your male clothes. But, is that full-on crossdressing?? In my honest opinion, no it is not. I "underdress" ALL the time while in "male mode", (ugh, I honestly hate that term, it sounds so dumb LOL). Anyway, I wear panties instead of men's underwear and I wear pantyhose all the time as well. Also with the warmer weather, I've been wearing pantyhose with shorts everywhere I go, again in "male mode".

I think that "underdressing" is not full-on CDing because you're just wearing women's clothes under your normal male attire. If you wear men's pants, (for example), over panties or hosiery, only you will know what's under your pants. But I guess if you wear a bra with male attire, the bra could show through under a shirt. But still, it's not full CDing. I define full CDing as wearing makeup, women's clothes, shoes, a bra, breast forms or breast plate and a wig, (unless your natural hair is long enough to style into a women's hairdo) and just completely changing your look from male to female. Now THAT, even though some may disagree and that's ok, to me, is full-on CDing, so "underdressing" is NOT crossdressing..... Thoughts?
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 05-07-2022 at 09:12 AM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.