Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Closet Dresser loosing the opportunity to dress!

Banned Read only
    Heather (#15), My recommendation (#13) may seem to be "hard line" but it is in response to a hard line. Like you, my wife is not appreciative of my cross dressing and express the desire to be excluded from it. She also said, if I wanted to join a support group, that was alright with her. I looked, but, none was near in the early 1980's. Her response was one of sanity and not like Judy's wife, who has drawn the line in the sand. Does a marriage like that become one of continuous hostility and based on only economic security. Live like brother and sister?

Life is definitely interesting.
    I love the feeling of dressing up but, I love the family occasions much more. Weddings, birthdays, cookouts, etc.
    It seems to me if I want both I have to keep dressing a secret.

Maybe I could keep a small stash, one dress at a time.

Thanks everyone for your input.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I'm sure you'll figure something, Judy!

Sounds like you have come to a decision..And that is good! Hope all works well!