Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey all. New here, my story is a little different?

Definately be up front and tell her now, if not the future could be not very nice.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Silver Member
    Normally, I say this about full crossdressing, but I think it applies here... you fail to disclose at your own peril. You can read about the heartbreaking consequences of not telling before marriage all over this site.

On the other side of the coin, statistically speaking... she is NOT going to be happy about it. You might even lose her over it. But, not telling is not an option, the long term risks of not telling are too great.

Without being a psychiatrist, it sounds like you’re suffering from something called Body Dysmorphia. It’s often associated with trans people, but sometimes it has nothing to do with gender or sexuality. I would suggest talking to an actual therapist so you can understand yourself better before you try to explain it to the SO.

Welcome to the forum
    I got interested in SFX and made my own boobs in the early days of 486pc's with 20Mb hard drives and dial up modems.

Here's the thing about not telling your partner - 30 years down the line, after kids and houses, maybe your grandchild will find your boobs (kids are nosey little critters) - it's at this point lawyers get involved, house and family disappear and those decades are wasted.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz