I volunteer at a local tourist (and local) attraction. This is my 3rd year volunteering there. As luck would have it, the area I volunteer in is adjacent to an area one of the employees works at as part of her job rotation. We likely visit with each other at least twice a month between greeting and helping visitors. She is, I'm guessing, in her mid to late 50s. She is also a touchy-feely hugging type of lady. One day while wearing a lace bralette and A/B cup silicone inserts she hugged me "hello." I wasn't sure if she felt the metal strap adjusters on the bra straps or the 4 clasp adjuster on the back or the inserts. It didn't matter to me; but, I never knew. Well, when she greeted me today (it's been about a month since we've seen one another), I know she had to feel the metal bra strap adjuster on my left shoulder as she placed her right hand directly on it. She also had no choice but to feel the 4 hook clasp on the back as her left hand landed directly on it. I also suspect she felt the A/B inserts as she pressed her body next to mine in a gentle hug. Don't take any of this to indicate a sexual interest because there isn't on either of our parts. That is just how she is. Anyway, she didn't give me any reaction and didn't say a thing.

When I knew that she knew and didn't make an awkward move or say a thing, I really wanted to tell her how happy she had made me. Today, she was driving a small open shuttle between 3 locations; so, when I was getting ready to leave for the day I hopped on it, sat next to her, and rode for about 10 minutes before it returned to where it started. (My car was parked nearby.) I was hoping there would be no visitors on it so I could thank her today. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. But, when I got off the shuttle, I got another hug and the 4 clasp back adjuster was definitely felt again. Anyway, I'm ecstatic with this small show of acceptance.

It was not convenient to say anything today; but, the next time I see her, assuming the opportunity presents itself, I feel as though I should say something along the lines that since the cat is out of the bag, I appreciate her not giving off any negative vibes and I appreciate her apparent acceptance. Are there any words of wisdom from the more experienced as to why I shouldn't approach this topic with her? I suspect the only alternative is to remain mute on the topic. And, if that's the consensus opinion, I'm fine with that, too.

As an aside, I almost feel that if I start the conversation with her, it could result in some fashion and makeup hints from a GG. Of course, I don't know that for a fact; but, if she's willing to acknowledge she accepts me as a CDer, I could see asking if she'd be someone willing to help me.