Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Definitely discovered today

Definitely discovered today

I volunteer at a local tourist (and local) attraction. This is my 3rd year volunteering there. As luck would have it, the area I volunteer in is adjacent to an area one of the employees works at as part of her job rotation. We likely visit with each other at least twice a month between greeting and helping visitors. She is, I'm guessing, in her mid to late 50s. She is also a touchy-feely hugging type of lady. One day while wearing a lace bralette and A/B cup silicone inserts she hugged me "hello." I wasn't sure if she felt the metal strap adjusters on the bra straps or the 4 clasp adjuster on the back or the inserts. It didn't matter to me; but, I never knew. Well, when she greeted me today (it's been about a month since we've seen one another), I know she had to feel the metal bra strap adjuster on my left shoulder as she placed her right hand directly on it. She also had no choice but to feel the 4 hook clasp on the back as her left hand landed directly on it. I also suspect she felt the A/B inserts as she pressed her body next to mine in a gentle hug. Don't take any of this to indicate a sexual interest because there isn't on either of our parts. That is just how she is. Anyway, she didn't give me any reaction and didn't say a thing.

When I knew that she knew and didn't make an awkward move or say a thing, I really wanted to tell her how happy she had made me. Today, she was driving a small open shuttle between 3 locations; so, when I was getting ready to leave for the day I hopped on it, sat next to her, and rode for about 10 minutes before it returned to where it started. (My car was parked nearby.) I was hoping there would be no visitors on it so I could thank her today. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. But, when I got off the shuttle, I got another hug and the 4 clasp back adjuster was definitely felt again. Anyway, I'm ecstatic with this small show of acceptance.

It was not convenient to say anything today; but, the next time I see her, assuming the opportunity presents itself, I feel as though I should say something along the lines that since the cat is out of the bag, I appreciate her not giving off any negative vibes and I appreciate her apparent acceptance. Are there any words of wisdom from the more experienced as to why I shouldn't approach this topic with her? I suspect the only alternative is to remain mute on the topic. And, if that's the consensus opinion, I'm fine with that, too.

As an aside, I almost feel that if I start the conversation with her, it could result in some fashion and makeup hints from a GG. Of course, I don't know that for a fact; but, if she's willing to acknowledge she accepts me as a CDer, I could see asking if she'd be someone willing to help me.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Ah, the allure of the GG in the know! Soon it will be fashion talk, manicures and wine at that chic little spot with you in your most flirty ensemble!

Let sleeping dogs lie for the moment. Who knows what she might really be thinking but you don’t want to push it from “oh that’s cute” to creepsville. Being overly eager might have her regretting things so just show that you are a cool cat for a while and then, if she remains warm and huggy, cast a fly into the stream to check for nibbles.

I believe that the best way to gain acceptance re the wearing of clothing normally associated with the 'other gender' is to act as the two of you have done and simply carry on as usual.
    She has not yet felt the need to raise the issue. As you say, she accepts you. Good.
    I think that if the two of you continue to cross paths, the time will come when the topic will open up naturally, of its own accord.
    Don't rush it. It may backfire on you.
    I don't think you should feel compelled to say anything to her.
    Just carry on, as normal.
    After all, it is normal for many males to wear a bra, either because they have to, or because they want to.
    Enjoy yourself in the voluntary role, Heather.

Heather, I would let her take the initiative and talk about it if she feels like. Even if you think there is almost no chance that things will go sideways, why take the chance. Just continue to enjoy what sounds like a lovely friendship with this nice lady.

I agree with everyone here who is saying to just be casual about the whole thing, no need to mention. However, be aware of certain "hints" in the conversation that could lead to your reveal in a comfortable way.
    And don't be surprised if one day she asks outright.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What cat's out of what bag? That she knows u wear a bra to hold your moobs in?

U won't know what she knows until u ask her.

Altho, it sounds to me like you're having too much fun thinking you're outed to risk finding out you haven't been!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have to agree with Docrobbsherry.
    You do not know what she thinks and hope you do not make it awkward bringing it up.
    Just carry on like usual.
    She probably just enjoys you as an acquaintance and thinks no more about that.
    You are focused on that , others are not going to be.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Women in general notice things. But not all of them. I know some who are completely clueless about what's in front of them, they just don't notice things. I wore forms in front of my wife for about 2 months (not all the time, just in the mornings before work, but this included hugs) before she wondered what was in that box in my office and opened it and saw them, she had no idea I had them. In other words, even though you're sure she noticed, she might not have. Assuming she has without evidence could blow up in your face.

If you just need acceptance, I and others here know you wear a bra, and we're fine with it. There ya go.

Platinum Member
    Don't say anything now. Wait until she snaps your bra strap.

Right, what Di said. You could be spot on, but it is easy to read way too much into a hug. You only know when it is discussed - a hug really says nothing. But do not be discouraged as acceptance is definitely out there.

Sandi

I'm just wondering what that would sound like to a stranger. I just want to thank you for your acceptance and discretion. Yeah I dont think they would figure it out unless they already would have.

I know the consensus opinion and appreciate it. My lips are sealed. Thanks for the quick responses.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Heather, she may know, she may not. Don't make her uncomfortable by mentioning it. If she brings is up, be demure.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Zip it.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather76 View Post
    As an aside, I almost feel that if I start the conversation with her, it could result in some fashion and makeup hints from a GG. Of course, I don't know that for a fact; but, if she's willing to acknowledge she accepts me as a CDer, I could see asking if she'd be someone willing to help me.
    I also so agree with Doc and Di and the others , because if she doesn't know you could really scare her and you run the risk of her telling others before you are ready..but this above ^^^ please don't do this... I've had many married guys from right here over the years try to get me to go see them,meet up with them go shopping with them, do make up with them etc etc etc ,besides being a waste of my time, I always hate knowing that they are trying to use me to do stuff behind their wives backs - I'm just a prop to a fantasy , not a human with feelings...and past the teen years women just don't do that kind of stuff.
    Get your wife to do these things or whatever but don't do this stuff with another woman.. many SO's that stop being accepting become that way after they find out their man has female friends to "help" him with this on the side..
    Last edited by Dutchess; 05-12-2022 at 06:11 PM.
    IG : Knightress Oxide

I agree with everyone - do not have any future conversation about what underwear you have on. IF she knows, she probably doesn't want to talk about it. (Think "awkward & creepy"). You may be overthinking this because it sounds like you would like someone to know.

As Dutchess pointed out, if you want hints from a GG or any other CDer support, ask your wife.

By the way, most GG's past the teen years don't "talk make-up hints" unless they are selling it at a makeup counter.
    Last edited by char GG; 05-12-2022 at 05:09 AM.

Banned Read only
    Don't bring it up with her. Bask in the glow of knowing that she knows and doesn't care either way. You run the risk of creeping her out by bringing it up.

If during your hug, you felt her bra, would you expect her to start talking about it with you?
    Of course not.
    It seems to me that it should be the same with you.

I'm joining the others in saying "unless she brings it up, don't talk about it either."
    If she has something to say, she will.
    If she has a problem with your wearing a bra, the hugs will most likely change - or stop completely.
    Last edited by SaraLin; 05-12-2022 at 05:39 AM. Reason: typo

No reason to rock the boat, she may know or not, most likely does, but why risk ruining a nice friendship. Just let it lay.
    Crissy

Reality Check
    My advice is to not mention it to her. Act normally around her.
    Krisi

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    To me it appears that you're assuming way too much here, let it go.

Or, tell her that you will show her yours if she will show you hers!

What Karren said........... .......................Debra

Heather, maybe she likes to play Minesweeper.
    Hey, you are playing it too!
    Your current game:
    3[]3

Anyway, even if she'll never know, it's nice to have a friend.

I agree with the others don't say anything at all just continue on the Way you are.

I have lots of girlfriends (GGs) we don't talk about fashion generally. It's just more like relationships and what they've been doing just like with anybody else.

Her acceptance says you can continue on with the relationship you currently have it's really that simple.