Thread: Call from my daughter

Call from my daughter

My daughter called last night and told me that the lady across the street told her a funny story. She told my daughter that it was funny that my daughters landscaper was wearing a pink thong when picking the weeds. My daughter told her that she doesn't have a landscaper and when she seen this, the lady told her Sunday afternoon. My daughter didn't answer her but she remembered that I picked the weeds. Opps. She called me last night telling me the story and laughted it off and told me she didn't want to know. My daughter is a snooper and I believe she knows something, I had no excuse and I was totally busted and I told her maybe her dad has a little wildside. She told me that she's going to buy a weed remover that I don't have to bend down. I told her to get her boyfriend and he could pick there own weeds.
    I don't know how that lady seen me, I even looked around to see if anyone was around. Lucky it was a warm day I didn't wear pantyhose or I could have been explaining that one.
    I guess someone is always watching, funny nobody seen whe they broke into her car, but she noticed my thong.

So many questions that I do not want the answers to!

Platinum Member
    I've walked behind many women during my lifetime and many times I see exactly what style and color panty she is wearing. Sometimes the weave of the outerwear is too loose; sometimes the band shows. If your neighbors alludes to it just say pink panties turns your wife on.

Maria, two words: Whale tail. Be careful in the future.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Maria tell her it's 2022 and men can wear pink.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I guess the solution is to wear a black -- or some other non-girly color -- thong the next time you pull weeds there. But really, if someone wants to come pull my weeds, I'm not going to second-guess their attire.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Binoculars! We have multiple pair around the house just in case something interesting happens in the neighborhood!

It sounds to me like your daughter knows more than you think she knows.

Don't be surprised if someone inside their own house sees you. If you live in the vicinity of any other house, all they have to do is look outside of their window.

I go outside all the time. Glad we have new people across the street. They have no idea who lives here. And I do not care if they do see me.

This is California and we are free as a bird here.