My daughter called last night and told me that the lady across the street told her a funny story. She told my daughter that it was funny that my daughters landscaper was wearing a pink thong when picking the weeds. My daughter told her that she doesn't have a landscaper and when she seen this, the lady told her Sunday afternoon. My daughter didn't answer her but she remembered that I picked the weeds. Opps. She called me last night telling me the story and laughted it off and told me she didn't want to know. My daughter is a snooper and I believe she knows something, I had no excuse and I was totally busted and I told her maybe her dad has a little wildside. She told me that she's going to buy a weed remover that I don't have to bend down. I told her to get her boyfriend and he could pick there own weeds.
I don't know how that lady seen me, I even looked around to see if anyone was around. Lucky it was a warm day I didn't wear pantyhose or I could have been explaining that one.
I guess someone is always watching, funny nobody seen whe they broke into her car, but she noticed my thong.