So this is really a post for those who spend either extended time, days,weeks or are semi/ permanent full time dressers.

Have you ever given consideration to say being in a car accident, suddenly taken illn and needing to be hospitalised.

Now in the UK you're likely to be placed on a small ward with about 6-8 others of the same gender. Single occupancy rooms tend to be reserved for critically ill patients. You have only the female clothes you came in with and while this is unlikely to phase the medical staff other patients might feel differently.

So the question is, do you keep a grab bag at home with male attire in it for a friend or relative to go get for you? I know many if out dressed keep a quick change bag in the car but have you ever considered leaving one in the house?

I can see members here who have very little male clothing finding themselves asking a friend to bring them in a change of clothes opening the wardrobe and thinking, "What male clothes".

I don't know if this would apply in the US as every medical drama I see has folks in single rooms. I suspect in truth it's not quite like that.

And yes, I realise this is one of those what if questions but it has foot at least in the realities of real life.