Thread: Cloud with a silver lining.

Cloud with a silver lining.

As many will know (because I never shut up about it I hear you say) it?s been my practice to spend a week fully enfemme for a good few years now. Each year I?ve promised myself this will be the year I lose a bit of weight and get that more femme slimmer figure. And each year I miss my target.

However this year, that?s to the pandemic of all things, it looks like it?s going to happen.

The pandemic shut the pubs and I all but stopped drinking and even though they?ve re-opened and all is normal once more I've not returned to the old ways. I?ve lost my beer belly.

In the last week or so I dug out a few skirts I?ve not worn in a good while. When I did wear them it was with the help of a corset. Now it?s a case of put them on, just zip them up and they fit perfectly. The thought of having that better body shape, that flatter stomach is one that I find so appealing. What?s more I?ve another 6 months or so before Helen hits the streets so who knows what shape I?ll be in by then. The only disappointment so far is I don?t think I?ve slimmed down in the face that much but hey you go with what you?ve got.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Helen, the weight loss is brilliant, and probably all the better because it was not pre planned. My wife and I have also lost weight during the pandemic. In our case it has been more from additional exercise, and better eating. More time at home giving more time to prepare good food, no more junk or ready meals etc.
    Hope that the regime continues.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When I switched from beer to red wine 15+ years ago, Helen? I lost 8 pounds in a month that never came back.

And, my doctor said, "Keep it up!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Helen I know the feeling. My wife and I both lost weight in the past few years. The best part for me is the weight she lost is my gain. I get all her clothes she can't wear anymore, and they fit me perfectly. Ya

Well done on weight loss

Congrats on the weight loss! I need to do some of that too.

I lost some weight recently too. Dropping the in between meal snacking habits, consistent exercise and controlling portions was the key. I feel much better, have more energy and played a role in lowering both blood pressure and and cholesterol. The only thing I miss is my cleavage.

Platinum Member
    The pandemic and retirement have had some noticeably adverse impacts on my fitness and honestly, i just feel dumpy! Each day I tell myself I am going to get back into gear and resume the battle of the bulge.

Helen, Congratulations on your weight loss. I unfortunately while trying to loose, have gained weight during the pandemic. While I do like beer, it's sweets that are my downfall.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".