Thread: Hi new here

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi new here

Quick story
    Im 51 in great fitness shape 6 feet 175
    I?m married with 3 kids
    I started dreaming of dressing like a girl roughly 20 years ago.
    Finally a month ago I bought a bunch of stuff. Yep pairs of high heels 3/4 baby dolls nylons Bobby Sox thongs. It was not easy getting this stuff into my house and now I have the fearful problem of hiding it!
    So I found two hours of complete privacy and I tried on everything and added lipstick. I wish so badly I knew make up but hell for a first timer I did ok. There were a few things I?d like to improve for the next time. More shaving especially chest and legs ( not overly hairy to start but I like smooth clean)I only have one wig and it?s pink( yeah bad choice) I?d rather a blonde or strawberry.I?d love to have long nails hot make up done the right way? I?m far far away from that. Does this sound like a normal first time experience and what should I expect. Right now I?m just gonna wait till I get 2-3 hrs alone again�� that?s Stephanie
    Last edited by Di; 05-14-2022 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Support forum / not a forum to write about your sexual fantasies/ read the RULES