Thread: Going for lunch with a close friend from school

Post Going for lunch with a close friend from school

Well ok my wife knows excepts me and will do anything to help me. But my mother inlaw lives with us knows i dress but for the life of me i cant go out into living room with a skirt or dress while she is here.

Long story short my wife said why not dress at a friends house in comes long time friend sarah she has been thru alot in her life cares about me and excepts me for me. Yay

So we been trying to organise a lunch for ages and this includes underdressing for me hehe. Well this sunday is the go as last couple times she caught covid i busted my leg. Yay not fun. Well sunday is it.

I told her i have a few bras to choose from some that wont really show under shirt some that may, she picked one of the ones that may ahhhh. I said i may chicken out wearing it to lunch at a pub, her response who cares what others see just look at me and dont worry. Well i was ok but you may need to tell me as in your wearing it and thats it.

Well she did so now i have to and a g-string hehe and im so excited but worried at same time.

Will let you know how i go.

Mellissa.😛🤩😙

I hope your lunch goes well - you have a good friend

Thank you bridget yes i do she has even offered a room and help with makeup and anything i need even will take me out dressed when ready, too scared at moment haha.

Thank you.

Girl just go for it. Who cares if someone sees your bra. Go to lunch and have fun. Let us know how it goes.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No one will know you're underdressed because Vanillas have never even heard of that!

Go and have fun!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would agree about not worrying if your bra shows. Most cis women have their bras showing. That's just a part of wearing bras. If you're trying to hide the fact you cross dress from family and friends, then a bra showing isn't what you want. What do you care about people at the pub that you don't know? Go for it and have a great time with an understanding and supportive friend. We should all have friends like this.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Mellissa, I hope your lunch goes well. Enjoy!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Thank you all it more the cups sticking out what people would say but exactly what my friend said who cares if they see dont look at them just talk to her and they can deal with it.

I will update once i have been i cant wait and looking forward to it still freaking out but sarah has said i have to wear it haha.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Melony1968 View Post
    Girl just go for it. Who cares if someone sees your bra. Go to lunch and have fun. Let us know how it goes.

Thank you i will im hoping to have fun it will only be a bra g string under shorts and a shirt was thinking wearing pants with my stockings and flat knee high boots but not sure.

Hey all as a update my friend sarah has multiple health issues and is coming off a few meds and with that she cancelled our lunch again. I know im devistated but im use to it now well lets see if i we can try again next week. ��������

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Why don't u go out underdressed by yourself? After u see no one notices or cares it well build your confidence!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I sometimes do but with a 6 year old it makes it hard. But i do get yz thank you.

Hope the lunch goes well Mellissa.

It got cancelled due to friend not well but postponed not fully cancelled