So, I've been a member of this wonderful group for a few years now and I have to say that it's refreshing to see the diversity of opinions and experiences reflected on here. We all have so much to learn from and offer each. Each of our lives and our lifetimes, can be so different. From newbies to women who are living full time, it's just great to be along for the ride. Thank you all.

I have a long way to go before I can make sense of my own journey. In the meantime, I continue to enjoy my occasional adventures in the real world. The opportunity to be Monica in a conventional social setting is just too irresistible to me, even when it means taking pink fog-fueled risks. Life is too short!

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful weather with some seaside dining, strolling, and shopping in very good company, sporting a light, fitted a-line dress and strappy heels. It got a bit warm under the shapewear and breastplate, but I looked great so it was definitely worth the effort. My gentleman friend was very impressed, at least, and made it quite clear. Felt like ages since I had been out in broad daylight and enjoying fancy spots. Felt good to be alive.