Thread: Leslie's out and about again 2

Leslie's out and about again 2

Went on a weekend trip.
    Our activities were;
    • Friday;
    • I blew out my footwear getting into the vehicle.
    • We ate dinner at a special Pizza place. The restaurant did have a roll of black duct tape which I used to hold the shoe together and on my foot.
      I hobbled in to the theater to see an impromptu play based on Advanced Dungeons & Dragons with Level 6 characters.
    • After the show, while descending the stairs out of the seating area, I almost fell down the 20 steps of stairs, luckily, I had a good grip on the banister.
      We did make it back to the hotel with my taped footwear.
    • Throw them away.

Sat: (I wore some ballet flats all of Sat.)
    • Morning - Meet and greet and business.
    • Afternoon: Lunch and then a round of Miniature golf.

Evening:
    • We had dinner at the theater and saw the local production of the play "Sir John Falstaff and the Merry Wives of Windsor" by William Shakespeare.

Sunday;
    • Headed home late Sunday morning.
    • Switched to guy mode due to the shoe problem, otherwise, I would have traveled all the way home Femme dressed, like I normally do.
    • Took photos of items of interest to male me in the Menton, GA area.

I took some photos.
    Names of locations withheld intentionally.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Leslie,

Sounds like a very busy weekend. Except for the shoes and almost falling, sounds like a great time!

Jess.

Yes I did Jess. I do not remember ever seeing that Shakespeare play before. I was having a hearing problem and the actors words came at us fast.
    I am going to read a play transcript to better understand what was going on.
    About the shoes, Here is the worst one. both sides of the upper pulled out from the inner soul and the last (bottom soul.
    the upper cam unglued from the soul and the duct tape pulled of the ivory finish. I might have been able to repair them, but I trashed them.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 05-15-2022 at 07:02 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I had the same thing happen with a shoe back in February when I was at a bar, and I had to walk through a wet parking lot with just pantyhose on one foot to get home.

Don?t you hate it when stuff like that happens.

Sandi

This is the first time it happened to me and it is a real bummer. Last month one of the girls broke off a heel that had been attached with a solid plastic core.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Leslie Mary, Sounds like overall a good weekend, too bad on the shoe.
    Crissy

I have that happen many times.

They can be fixed with epoxy. One of the reasons I always carry a spare pair of shoes.

Nice that you had a good time anyways

Love Jean

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Rule #1, always bring a back up pair of shoes.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Leslie,

Sounds like a great weekend (except for the shoe) Hate it when that happens.
    Glad you was able to catch yourself, that would have been terrible.
    Thanks for sharing your outing with us.

What a lovely weekend you had but a pity about your shoe, the main thing being you did not hurt yourself
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I always keep "after party" roll up shoes in my handbag when I go out, and not just for shoes disasters, they are great walking back to hotel after a night clubbing it in high heels

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I can beat your story, Leslie Mary! Years ago I had just entered Disneyland in a princess dress and heels. I was on my way to meet a group of CD's during Halloween.

Then, the sole and one heel fell off of one shoe!

I limped to meet my friends, where I wondered about walking all nite around the Park barefoot? But, the wife of a T friend went to Park security and borrowed some duct tape. I walked over 5 miles on my repaired shoe that nite. It was unsightly but worked!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I hear you about the unsightly. Were we were at was a "No Shirt, No Tie, No Shoes, No Shorts, No Covid 19 Shot Record, No Entry" venue.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

I was in DC on transgender visibility day with a friend I met here. Her thong flipflop tore through and she was flopping more than she was flipping. So I starting thinking where could we get a replacement for her. We walked by a CVS and I said, "I'm sure that we can find something in here, and we did. It was early summer in DC and CVS had a good stock of "seasonal" items to select from. She found a pair of sandals even better that what she had been wearing.

My friend was quite tall, but with her own natural gray hair. I'm within the normal height, weight and BMI for a natal GG, but it had been pretty hot walking around DC and I'm sure most of my makeup had already melted off.

The SA that helped us certainly made us, but she didn't care at all. I think that she even mentioned liking our outfits.

The side benefits of an engineering CD is that we can design and procure engineering solutions on the fly.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.