Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thrilled, surprised, and more than a little confused.

SaraLin, I agree a left handed compliment, good post at #25.
    Crissy

SaraLin, might I suggest you acquire a pair of female shorts or Skorts such as one might find in one of the scrapheap women's only magazines (National, Blair, Woman Within, ETC.) and a generic top to go with them and shift into that. They have tops and shorts which seen, even up close, appear to belong to a man. I have several which I wear around the house which are my slob day clothes. I have also found that National (shopnational,com) has thigh high stockings with silicone bands around the top (UK stayups) both in regular and compression styling. One of my Dr's. has suggested I wear the mild to moderate mode compression stockings because of the swelling in my lower legs.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

SarahLynn (nice name, BTW)

Yes - I have considered getting women's slacks or shorts several times, but I keep running into the same issue every time.
    If they're generic enough in their look to not be noticeably feminine, they why bother to buy/wear them?
    If they're not - then I run the danger of upsetting the wife - something I DON'T want to do.
    If I try to talk to her or suggest something like this, I immediately get shut down.

I've begun to believe lately that she is relaxing a bit but I'm really careful to not "force" anything on her.
    To be honest, my level of need isn't high enough that I feel that I have to push the issue.
    As I've said before, she is my anchor to the muggle world - my safe harbor. Without her, who knows how far into the mists I'd drift?
    Yes, the pink fog calls to me - always.
    But also:
    Yes, I fear that I could get lost and never find my way - either through OR back.

SaraLin, Great post #28! So many of us can absolutely identify with what you said. Thanks!
    Crissy