Well sort of. I was in Mississippi again this past week, and National was out of rental cars. The first one that became available at my turn was a Maroon Dodge Challenger. So?when I went clubbing last Thursday and Friday, I figured I better play the part of a hot looking girl in a hot car ; )

Thursday night was not going to be busy so I toned it down a bit but did have on on a short black skirt. I should have skipped going out that night. On the way to the club, I drove into a raging thunderstorm, and GPS sent me on a road with construction hazards. Add to that poor visibility and deep water. When I got there, only 5 people were at the club and they were not all that sociable. Even so, I did talk to my bartender a lot regarding my last visit when I danced topless. He planned to work Friday night as well and said if anyone did complain, he would let me know; otherwise, not to worry about it as long as I had a cover up available.

So Friday night came and there was an even worse thunderstorm but it cleared before I headed to the club. I decided to wear the same gold miniskirt I wore previously but with some modifications. I wore an unusual neck accessory which actually looks even better than the picture:

https://www.amazon.com/Eternity-J-Pr...s%2C176&sr=8-3

I got the last parking spot in the lot, so I knew it was going to be busy. The woman checking IDs at the door was very nice to me as she remembered me from before. After our little chat I walked in and was immediately chatted up by a young black woman who liked my attire. I got my beer and headed over to the dance floor where Karaoke was in progress. When a good dance song was played, maybe 10 to 15 would hit the dance floor.

I ended up hitting the dance floor when the group became sizable and went topless again which I really enjoy. Some had their backs to me and it was fairly dark. One woman pointed at me and the girls with her turned around to dance with me. They seemed to love it, but I sat down and covered up at the end of one song. So far so good.

Later, a group of three young women were working the dance pole. Do women practice this stuff? I mean where did they learn to run and spin and hang upside down like that. I sensed they were kind of a wild bunch, so after they were done with the pole I did a little topless pole dance myself but without the acrobatics. I covered up and pranced over to the three because I noticed they were watching me. I said - do you like my outfit. They definitely did as one of them gave me a high five. After a quick chat one of them says ?selfies?. So the three of them took multiple pictures of us together. I took my top so they could get more selfies and OMG they took some pictures with their hands on my chest. What is really crazy, I offered to buy them drinks and they said they were not old enough. Holy cow. 18 - 20 year old women wanting selfies with me? Sometimes I think we are just a novelty. Who knows, but I bet our picture is on someone?s Facebook page.

I headed to the outside back porch to talk to another young woman who was in a goth outfit. I wanted to show her info about The Castle in Tampa. She and a couple of her friends asked me a lot of questions as they were very curious about pronouns and whether I had implants or not. Apparently that confirms that my seams are well camouflaged and my efforts are effective - 3 hours of dressing prep time.

Later I talked with a woman I met while waiting at the restroom who was interested in me. I think she identifies as non binary and dresses as both male and female. We talked a long time as well as she was very supportive.

Afterwards I was switching to water at the bar and while I was standing a group of two men and one woman turned around from the bar to talk to me. I asked if they had seen me dancing in the room next door and I showed them my my shawl was open. They wanted to know how much my forms cost, and I told them about the different types I have and how these were not as soft as others. I said you can touch them if you want to see what I mean. I was kind of surprised that the woman and one man not only touched them but massaged them simultaneously for some time. I suddenly became a bit self conscience at that moment, but they stopped about then. Totally crazy. I also got some hugs out of it.

I figured I had enough thrills for the evening and decided to head out. I probably will not keep doing the topless dancing, but the number of compliments received that night was very flattering for an old guy just out to have some dancing fun. It was really amazing getting so much attention. It was a really fun night overall with a lot of friendly interactions.

I am sorry I did not bump into Kimberly A. as we seem to keep passing like two ship in the night.

Sorry - no pictures.

Headed to Florida soon ; )

Sandi