Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clothing style drab vs. femme

It really depends on the occasion. From really manly stuff, like jeans, t-shirt, sneakers, leather jacket up to really unisex stuff that women could wear too, like stretch jeans, body tight t-shirts, silk shirts, slim shorts etc.

In femme I prefer dresses, skirts, blouses and high heels when I go out in the evening. When I go out during the day, I usually stick to skinny jeans and shorts, jackets and women's flat sandals and sneakers, so I don't stand out more than necessary, because of my manly figure. Occasionally I also wear shoes with low fat heels.

Drab it's shorts and t shirts mostly... nice slacks and collared shirt when going out. Nothing to fancy, just casual nice.
    When enfemme it's a dress and heels 90% of the time.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Since I retired I spend a lot of my days dressed. To be honest it is all pretty casual, much as if I wear male clothing. I prefer to be enfem but it's no big deal to be drab. Just not quite me.

Male mode is what ever is clean and close by and really don't care how I look.

Amanda well she is always in a dress and she is dressed as a mature lady. Always prim and proper. Lipstick on always, handbag on her arm. Makeup on,
    Amanda

I always dress classy in male mode. Either a suit and tie or a sport coat with a tie or a turtleneck. I have several identical male mode outfits, which I consider my "male uniform." In female mode it’s anything and everything, from classy church dresses to leggings and a tee shirt. The female clothing is my "regular clothes."
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Jeans, trainers, T-Shirt in male mode.

Dress or feminine top (don't tend to go for cleavage - naked in neck area feels weird) and skirt, slip, bra, knickers, stockings, suspender / garter belt, heels (3 inches is all I can cope with if doing practical things). I have a weakness for faux leather/ wetlook skirts and animal print with tops, etc. Skirt length around or marginally below the knee, so not too tarty.

I sometimes wear knickers, stockings and suspender belt under my jeans in male mode, very handy in colder weather.

Sue

Drab mode, I wear old ABUs with Ts and gvt issued steel toe since I just retired 30 service and was aka quarter master. Gurl mode, skirts are short and blouses are tight.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

My drab clothes follow the trend of loose fit. Be it bib overalls or a suit and tie, I like loose fit. Colors are always subdued tones, nothing bright and flashy. Oh, and plaid flannel shirts in cold months. Femmed up, though, I love the hug. Even if the dress is loose fitting, must feel the snug hose and undergarments. A form fitting dress (like my sweet maroon number) really feels nice. My color choices still seem subdued, from my perspective.
    Last edited by Geena75; 05-25-2022 at 07:57 PM.