Thread: Heather is in hiding a bit more right now

Heather is in hiding a bit more right now

Heather is in hiding during the daytime and early evening as our daughter and son-in-law are visiting. She gets to reemerge each night when she goes to bed. They arrived Tuesday evening to visit us and will be leaving Sunday morning. This has actually been a downer for me so far as dressing. However, we are thrilled to have them visit. They live about 950 miles away so we don't see them often.

We went to the beach yesterday and then out to dinner last evening. My wife and I were sitting next to each other. After dinner, while sitting at the table talking, I turned my chair a bit toward my wife such that my right knee was touching her leg. (She was wearing shorts.) She looked at me and said, "Your knee is kind of prickly." I apologized and said I hadn't shaved my legs for a couple of days. I shaved them today and will make sure I'm more aware of any stubble. I was actually surprised she said anything as she's not previously made any comments about my shaved legs.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Heather, Put Heather back in the closet until your daughter and son in law leave. They have come a long way so enjoy the time with them.
    Nice your wife made that comment but the visit should come first.
    Crissy

Crissy is right Heather - you don't want to get accidentally outed and have to start 'splainin'. Enjoy your family now, there will be plenty of time for Heather in a few days.

You are very very lucky to have family visiting. Crissy and Kris gave good advice.

The only thing that I would add is, talk to your wife about telling your daughter about Heather, then you don't have to do the "cloak and dagger" routine at night. Or.... just forget about Heather the entire time they are visiting and enjoy the fact that they want to spend time with you. It's only less than a week.

Oh, ladies, coming out in the sanctity of our bedroom at night isn't an issue at all...unless a hurricane hits in the middle of the night. Seriously, that's not an issue. And, Heather is happy to be in the closet in their presence while my daughter and SIL are visiting. She wouldn't have it any other way. Oh, yeah, there is no way we are telling my daughter about my favorite hobby. She thinks my favorite hobby is golf and that's all she needs to know.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Heather be thankful you have family that cares enough to visit don't mess it up dressing when they are around if they don't know about that side of you.
    My family hates me and it hurts.

My thoughts on this are, if there is no need to tell them, then don't as others have said keep heather private and enjoy the visit.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I understand your caution Heather. For only a few days it's worth it.
    I am fortunate that i can be my true self at home, with my wife's encouragement, but when we visit her relatives i tone it down considerably.
    We go for three days every year (they never visit us) and for the sake of keeping the peace with her family, for that short time i choose outfits that are more gender-neutral in appearance. Plain style women's jeans, t-shirts & trainers and i wear my basic labret ear-studs instead of more girly earrings.
    Last edited by Krea; 05-20-2022 at 01:40 PM.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Platinum Member
    I won't revisit what others have said. Your wife made the comment "Your knee is kind of prickly." If you're going to wear shorts I recommend shaving your legs, whether or not your daughter and SIL are visiting. I think a clean shaven look is better than stubble growing back in. If you always are clean shaven around your wife, which is what I am assuming, I think it was a hint to shave your legs. It's one way or the other and nothing in between.

Heather you are lucky.
    My children have not set foot in my house for over 5 years.
    Male me, if he wants to see them, has to go to them, and then that is not frequent either. I do see my son maybe once a month.
    Even Christmas is spent in one of their homes or at a restaurant.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Whenever u haven't time to shave, Heather? Or, feel it's too great a nuisance like I do?

Just slip on some skin toned dance tites!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Heather, I haven't seen my children in more than a decade. Enjoy your time with them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hope you are enjoying your family.
    Remember Heather is always there and wearing drap clothing temporarily is worth being with loved ones.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator