Thread: Revelations from the female perspective

Revelations from the female perspective

Sorry - long post...

I've been in the closet for all of my life. I consider myself as trans. I am older, from a time when transition, hormone and surgical treatments and therapy simply didn't exist so I've been crossdressing as a method to deal with dysphoria. I have a wife and kids.

My wife knows but, until recently, I didn't know how supportive she was. We just didn't talk about it. She has known for a very long time about my need to dress. I told her about it before we were married but not the part about being trans. I figured she didn't want to know that as it would bring up a whole host of other questions and fears and I didn't intend to ever transition. I would not risk losing friends and family. So I left it at "I'm a crossdresser".

One afternoon, we'd both been drinking a bit and it just came out - from her. Very supportive, so I've taken steps I never thought I'd get to try. (Still not going to transition though, that didn't come up but I think she suspects)

One of those steps was breast forms. I have a pretty large collection if bras but was always searching for the right fit that had enough padding to give me some A cup level satisfaction, which was better than nothing. I can wear them under almost anything and get away with it. I love the way a bra grips your whole upper body. You always know it's there. Such a feminine garment...

So, back to the forms. I found a set of C cup forms at a reasonable price and fairly realistic in appearance and weight. When I need to get into girl mode I wear them. I love a tight top now more than ever.

Sizing of bras and forms is a whole other topic. Do lots of research before you order.

I am also a type 1 diabetic using an insulin pump with continuous glucose monitoring. The insulin set and glucose sensor work best in my belly.

Here is the perspective part. I went to put in a new sensor and couldn't see my belly due to the breast form being in the way. It was blocking my line of sight. I know I could just take it out but what do women do in a case like that? Their breasts are fastened on and don't compress very easily!

That's like going to the bathroom in a dress or hooking a necklace when you can't see the clasp and all the other things that complicate a woman's every day life that men don't have to deal with.

Don't misunderstand, I'm loving exploring that side of life. It just makes me think. Would I have liked living with those kinds of things all of my days? I think yes!

Thanks for reading. Live your best life...
    Last edited by char GG; 05-20-2022 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Two topics not allowed

Idk how old are you, I have children too but they already left the nest long ago, so just wife and me. I can say that never is too late. I'm just a bit more than a month away from my GCS and remember (writing a post titled "I remember..." , those feelings that were mere dreams but today they're reality. If your wife is supportive, mine was supportive too for me being just a croosdresser...be patient and dreams can come to be true and believe me, living as a woman has so many great things....
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I also use an insulin pump. I prefer to have it on the left side of my stomach. When dressed in male mode, I have the pump on my belt on my right side. When wearing a bra and forms, I hook it to the inside of the bra between the cups. When sleeping at night, the pump helps keep the forms in place should I roll to one side or another.
    Last edited by char GG; 05-20-2022 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Topic not allowed and was removed from the OP thread
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.