I don't know if it is just me or if all CDs have very vivid memories of some of their earliest CD experiences ? I think its very hard for even our supportive SOs to understand just how much fun this was for some of us growing up to see how we looked and felt wearing girl clothes, and just how addictive it could become

My first time actually sneaking into my sisters closet was triggered by my mother and one of my sisters. One of my sisters and her friend were helping my mother to bake cookies for their Brownie scout meeting they were all headed to. Well I mentioned it sounded fun that they were then going to decorate the cookies and then eat them. Well my mother giggled and said something like well sorry but you have to be a Brownie to attend. Then she left and came back minutes later with my older sisters old Brownie dress and beret announcing to the girls that it looks like we have a new Brownie joining us ! Well everyone was laughing but me as my mother tried to convince me jut how ADORABLE i would look in the dress. At one point she was literally chasing me around with it. Well after the fun was over and they left the dress was still laying on my older sisters bed with the door wide open.
At that point i just knew I had to put the dress and beret on ! When I looked in the mirror I just thought it was so fun and funny to be in the uniform and how much i looked like a girl. I then went and got socks and shoes to put on and just kind of acted girlish for about 15 minutes. I knew it was wrong but it was so much fun. I wasn't hurting anyone.
Trully I felt joy so yes some of my first experiences in Girl clothes were some of my best.
If you had some fun memorable experiences of some of your first times in feminine apparel that you would like to share that would be great !