We were enjoying a bottle of wine in the backyard and I was wearing jeans with pantyhose under with male sandals. My wife looks down at my feet and asked me why I'm not wearing a fem shoe with the pantyhose, the niebours can't see my feet. I told her I only have my pink fluffy slippers that I don't want to dirty outside and everything else has a heel, she instantly grabs her IPad and tells me she's going to order me a pair of flats that I could wear outside when I wear pantyhose instead of male slippers. She shows me a black pair with a bow, I give her the OK and she pushes the button and tells me "done.
I tell her that's amazing I don't even have to ask she does it all herself, she tells me that she's my Genie in the bottle but instead of 3 wishes I get unlimited and if I had anymore wishes for the night
I told her that I wanted to talk to her about something and I wanted her to be honest and not just except things to make her family happy. I told her I have been following someone on the community who belongs to a small group in our city that meets up at small intimate venues and what she thought if I looked into it a little more. My wife is like a Smart device and instantly what's to learn and starts asking questions.
How will I leave the house?,I told her just like a Friday drive, leave half dressed and finish in a parking lot.
Will I have to park the car and walk on the streets in public? I told her the location I have read are downtown in our city, so it's looking like that.
The next question was, am I confident enough to walk in public and interact in a public environment? I told her I didn't have all the answers and that I wasn't asking for a wish, I was just rubbing the lamp to see what the Genie thought.
She wanted to evaluate the situation and that as of now I underdress 90% and dress a couple times a week and take a Friday night drives and I only leave the car when I put in gas. If I should go to dinner with that group I would be taking bigger risks by walking the streets and interacting in the restaurant and taking a bigger chances of being seen.
She reminded me of when I told her 35 years ago and we decided to keep it simple and not tell the children and keep it our secret and we drew a line in the sand and that I crossed that line so much we can't even see it anymore.
She also reminded me of how we are blessed with great children and the amazing family bond we have now and how being seen or outted how our children will always except but it will change things and maybe make thing awkward.
She then asked me if I'm really looking at the big picture and if I'm prepared for what I'm asking and did I really think this threw and this is not a small step, this is risky and a huge step.
She told me if I wanted to educate myself a little more and really think about it, but really think about it.
I believe my biggest problem is that I don't pass at all, this would be a big step and very risky of outting myself. I'm thinking maybe I should just be happy on how far past the line I got already and not push the limits and just be happy of where I am.
Im blessed with an a Genie with unlimited wishes and I'm asking her for one she may not be happy to grant. I quess its human nature to want more.