Thread: Chart Your Own Course

Chart Your Own Course

This article was originally posted on my blog and also ran on TG Forum.

It resonated with many and I received tremendous feedback that it rang true to them.

https://www.kandis-land.com/projecting/

We are all different, find your happiness on your own terms.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Kandi, I concur. We don't always understand what we are, and what will become of us. But, be that as it may, it also applies to people who pretend to tell us what we are and what we'll become.
    About a point in your blog entry: "I am a woman". It got me thinking. I take it as how you feel, and how you want to be treated (and seemingly are to the extent of your social interactions). I never discussed this in these forums but there is an important difference however that tells us (CDers) apart from women. I think it was a polar explorer who once talked about solitude: solitude, real solitude, isn't isolating yourself in a room by closing a door. Because when you end it is up to you, all it takes is reopening a door. Real solitude is when you are on your own in a great wilderness and there is no door to open. As CDers, we are not stuck to being women. We can go back to being men (and be treated as such) the instant we chose to.
    Not to question your feeling which I think is genuine. But if I were a GG reading your blog this distinction would probably come to mind.
    Last edited by DianeT; 05-22-2022 at 09:56 PM.

I've been having this conversation quite a bit lately. Answering the question about transition. I guess I'm just too happy with my 'guy' life to give it up. Too many hobbies and activities that won't be enhanced by dressing pretty. So full time isn't in the cards, and that's fine with me.

Kandi,

Thanks for all you do. I just went back and looked @ 4/13/22 blog. WOW then and now. All I saw was beautiful and classy ladies.
    Thank you for all you do for our community.

Davina

This is definitely resonates with me. I don't even have to be out at a bar or anything; it happens online too. And if I am 'deluding myself' about transitioning (which I don't want to do), the at least let me get there on my own...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U have no idea!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Being comfortable with who we are is really all any can ask for. I was born a male. From an early age
    I have enjoyed projecting and the feelings that provides to me, as female. When I'm out and about and I fk up, I think you silly bhitch. It's natural for me. What matters is, I know who I am. If I were not married to such a loving partner I would all most certainly present in public as female. But in my mind now, what ever I thought when younger, that will never make me female. Just me. A male born, who feels content, as a female.

Thank you all for your thoughtful comments both here and on the blog as well as those that have contacted me directly.

I know many have gotten to the point of being the person (however one wishes to define that) that makes them happy. It's a struggle to get there, but well worth it.

We must always support each other!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.