So now I'm divorced. It was final almost a year ago. I've been on some dating sites during that time. I have two accounts, one for my 'guy' self that doesn't say anything about dressing up, and another for 'Tricia'.

I've made some good women friends from my Tricia account. I've met several of them in person. We've shopped, had dinner, gone to church, museums, etc. Lots of fun. They are very supportive.

Two of the women I've met from my 'guy' profile have learned about Tricia. The first was someone I was head over heels for, and she seemed to feel the same way about me. We dated for some time, and I was about to tell her about Tricia, but she unexpectedly ended things with me just before I told her. :\

I was very distraught about it for weeks. I finally asked her if we could meet sometime just to talk. She agreed even though she was already seeing someone else. We met for dinner and I told her all about Tricia. She totally blew me away by wanting to meet me dressed up! So now we are friends, and have hung out with me enfemme. She has been very supportive. Not going to lie, I still have some feelings for her, but that is mostly passed now.

The second woman to find out about Tricia is who I'm dating now. We are really hitting it off. It's kind of a medium distance thing. We get together on the weekends and once during the week. I told her on our fourth date. So far she's OK with it, but doesn't want to see me dressed up. We've talked about it a few times since and I've answered her questions. Things are still going great. The physical chemistry is like fireworks. So I'm hopeful that with time she'll be open to knowing more about it.

Anyway, that's a little of my story of online dating as a CD/trans person. It would be nice to hear other experiences and thoughts about the whole thing?