Thread: A Big Step in My Journey - A Wonderful Outing

A Big Step in My Journey - A Wonderful Outing

If you have read my previous posts you may recall that I went out in public dressed for the first time less than two months ago. The first time was to a large public park with few people and the next two trips were to an outdoor shopping center during the week when it was less crowded. All three outings were wonderful and thrilling but I wanted to increase my exposure to the general public so I went to a large indoor mall on a Saturday. I wore black leggings, a silky black tunic top with large salmon & cream colored flowers on it and a matching cream colored head wrap along with black fabric sandals and sunglasses. Topping it off were a silver & black necklace & bracelet. For the first time out while dressed I felt and looked sexy and I wanted people to notice me.

And did they ever. I think being a shade over 6 ft tall helped too. I got looks all day long from both men and women. I did not feel the least bit uncomfortable and could have cared less if anyone clocked me. One thing I found fascinating was getting a first-hand view of how men actually look when they check out a woman. Some are sneaky and only take a quick look while others just stare and do not care if you notice them. One guy almost walked into someone else he was so busy staring and I couldn?t help but burst out laughing and gave him a little wave. I had lunch in a restaurant (a first) which was nice and spent the day shopping and trying on clothes in a number of stores. Later on I needed to use the bathroom. I was standing outside of Nordstroms where there was a mall bathroom nearby but I said ?Fiona, this is the first time you?re gonna use a public ladies room, do it in style? So I went into Nordstroms and used their ladies lounge (another first). Later in the day a man held the door open for me and then in a store checkout line the male clerk said to me ?Okay ma'am, you?re next?. Did that ever make me feel good.

All in all it was an absolutely fantastic day. I arrived at the mall feeling like a million bucks and I left feeling even better. Nothing will rival the first time I went out dressed but I feel this trip to the mall marked my official coming out to the public. And to those who warned me that going out dressed can get addictive, you are so right. I have been out three more times since this mall trip and am always eagerly looking forward to my next opportunity for a Fiona outing.
    Last edited by char GG; 05-24-2022 at 06:18 PM. Reason: changed wording to comply with rules
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I love to hear these stories for the ones who cant go out dressed you make our day.

Fiona, Sounds like a perfect day. Congratulations.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

With all the stories we hear on this forum nothing warms your heart more than those first trips out.
    It does seem daunting to start with but the feeling of exuberance and exhilaration is wonderful.
    Then after a few times you are not seeing what the big deal was. So glad you had fun.

Philipa Jane

I know it's one of the 7 deadly sins; but, I can't help but envy you. I expect my day to introduce Heather to the public will come; but, I also think it is a ways off. Thanks for posting your experience and how positive it was.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Congratulations. I am glad it was exhilarating. I suspect I am a long way off from that, if ever, but sounds like you enjoyed yourself.

Well done - thanks for sharing

It sounds like your first outing to the mall could not have gone better. I especially like your description of being checked out by other guys - as a woman. It must have been really amusing to experience this behavior from a woman's perspective. Through your story, you've made the "call of the wild" even more inviting.

congratz....told you it was addictive....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Great story. Great experience. Congratulations. Yes, it is addicting. My fun is the anticipation.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Fiona, u sound very brave and outgoing. Perfect for dressing out with the Muggles! Here's a challenge for u when you're a bit more confident and comfortable.

Instead of guessing what folks r thinking about u? Ask them! In my experience, their actual thots r a revelation and all over the board!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!