Thread: Coincident that made my day.

Coincident that made my day.

I was dressed in a casual and comfortable outfit this morning while waiting on some paperwork to be completed. I was in black legging and animal print pullover(short sleeves) and matching slippers(flip-flops/yellowbox). The underwear was of course appropriate and light make up. well I got the call to meet with a representative and finalize the paperwork. I changed into drab attire, cleaned off the makeup, wig, and shed the jewelry. I then drove to the complex where the rep. was a very attractive blonde lady. And I liked to have fell over, she was in black leggings, animal print pull-over similar to mine and brown shoes with a brown jacket.

I opened with you certainly look nice today and she responded with the usual thank you. I signed off on the papers and watched her as she returned to her office. She was a lovely sight, I only wish.....

So as soon as I took care of the rest of the errands I needed to do I returned home and I bet you can guess what I did! I'm now dressed in the same outfit from this morning but just a little happier with my selection.

May never happen again but this was a uplifting experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Gold Member
    My normal day, Bra and panties, a straight knee length skirt and a Polo top, and plane canvas shoes.
    Simple but very comfortable.

I suppose that saying, 'lovely top, I have one just like it', was out of the question.

At least your choice of clothing has been confirmed as something a woman would wear.

Terri
    Putting the 'Fun' back in dysfunctional.

I had something similar but it's been awhile. When I went to work that day (after being called in despite being on leave) I saw a lady computer representative wearing the same skirt suit I'd had on, a lacy high neck blouse similar to mine, and the same Tahari stiletto pumps I'd been wearing. Her pantyhose were nowhere near the shade I had though. She had on a pearl shade and mine were labeled ("natural"). Her makeup was much lighter, and her lipstick was much lighter than my usual dark red. I was amazed that she had the same skirt suit and shoes! That blew me away. She definitely looked much nicer than I could have.

Fran, I went to a wedding and one of the ladies w as wearing a dress that I own. Wish I could have worn it that day.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I've had two occasions where I went to an event and encountered a GG wearing a dress that I owned. Unfortunately they both looked better than I did in them.

It's gotta be good to know you're on point when you put together your fashion choices!

I?ve had the same experience. Couldn?t help but smile when I saw a lady wearing a floral top. Just like mine. I wear flats daily which I often see. My wife recently bought a top almost identical to one I have. The first time she wore it, changed into mine. She smiled. So did I.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I do what u did all the time, Franlee. Only the other way around!

I see an attractive woman who's look I like and then I copy it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Sometimes I see someone wearing something that I have in my closet. It's certainly uplifting and affirming when this happens.

Surely a very satisfied feeling that your taste is in tune with another. I am not that fortunate as of yet. My wardrobe is limited, but growing, and it does not consist of any dresses, yet.

Jess.
    What you cannot imagine, you cannot discover!

Silver Member
    I had on a pair of womens's slacks and a top It was winter so Ifigrued no one would notice.Well a nice pretty girl asked me where I bought my pants she had on a pair just like them as she stuck her leg next to mine.she and her girl friend started talking clothes to me.

You are on the right track Fran. If you discover what you chose to wear, and feel comfortable wearing, is the same thing everyone else is wearing, then I think you are doing great!! Only wish we could've seen your look!!