I was dressed in a casual and comfortable outfit this morning while waiting on some paperwork to be completed. I was in black legging and animal print pullover(short sleeves) and matching slippers(flip-flops/yellowbox). The underwear was of course appropriate and light make up. well I got the call to meet with a representative and finalize the paperwork. I changed into drab attire, cleaned off the makeup, wig, and shed the jewelry. I then drove to the complex where the rep. was a very attractive blonde lady. And I liked to have fell over, she was in black leggings, animal print pull-over similar to mine and brown shoes with a brown jacket.

I opened with you certainly look nice today and she responded with the usual thank you. I signed off on the papers and watched her as she returned to her office. She was a lovely sight, I only wish.....

So as soon as I took care of the rest of the errands I needed to do I returned home and I bet you can guess what I did! I'm now dressed in the same outfit from this morning but just a little happier with my selection.

May never happen again but this was a uplifting experience.