Thread: If only she knew...

If only she knew...

I was doing some volunteer work this morning. What I do entails a lot of contact with the public. I had a somewhat young couple walk by that I greeted. I was speaking with her husband and the conversation drifted to golf. I jokingly mentioned I sure wish I could golf for free but that my requests for a free round are always denied. At this point, the young woman joined the conversation and said, "Maybe you should wear a low cut top and show a lot of cleavage." Then she said a sexy dress might do the trick, too. I told her if I could get some free golf out of it, I'd happily put on a dress and show cleavage. The three of us had a good chuckle and then the verbal exchange ended as they went on their way. I was left with a smile on my face.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Heather, but then you'd have to hit from the red tees.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Funny, isn't it? You know that they don't know, and that they are just engaging in some light humor. Even so, it still leaves a warm happy glow. It feels like it's some sort of "unconscious validation."

"Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by SaraLin View Post
    Funny, isn't it? You know that they don't know, and that they are just engaging in some light humor. Even so, it still leaves a warm happy glow. It feels like it's some sort of "unconscious validation."
    Yes, and also the fun of feeling like you are getting away with something they might consider taboo.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

I love it, perfect!
    Crissy

Brilliant. You could have said something like; "I know, but I'm not prepared to trade my body for a free round of gold: I reserve that privilege for those who *really* know me". Or is that too precious?

It is strange how coincidental conversations can relate to lifestyles, feelings, etc. Glad it made you feel good. 😊😊

Jess
    What you cannot imagine, you cannot discover!