Thread: Cross over further

Cross over further

I went out the other day. No big deal. Have been doing it for years. Over the past several months I have become increasingly confident, or more correctly, less inhibited. Today I went to the supermarket with my nice red nails, jean leggings, a feminine shirt, and flats. I don't think even 6 months ago I would have dared to go out without my makeup and wig. Today it just seemed natural. Did I get any "looks"? I may have; but quite frankly I wasn't paying attention. It just felt so natural and right.

Yes! It's a breakthrough moment when you don't care, and realise that if others do, then that is THEIR issue, and not yours, and that although you *may* choose to try and influence how they feel, it is absolutely NOT your responsibility to do so.

Angela, Good for you heading out however you feel like dressing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Angela,

That is pretty cool, your confidence is inspiring.

Jess.
    What you cannot imagine, you cannot discover!

Angela, Posts like yours just help us all as a community, Thanks!
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    You're very brave!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Angela, I am intrigued by the idea of going out without makeup or a wig. Just you, wearing what you love! What could be more natural than that! I hope to someday have that kind of courage.

We had a lunch time BBQ at work this week so I wore deep pink nail polish all week!
    And of course to the BBQ!

Marion

I agree with all the comments made so far. It's nice you dressed as you wanted; but, for many of us it takes a lot of courage (which we don't have) to do that.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Gold Member
    I do not go out dressed; However, I have been taking chances be wearing my forms, A straight black mid-knee Skirt and a Polo Top.
    Now I go in my car and do drive through's or Curb Side Service. ( I am Handicapped ) and I have been getting away with it.
    If I have an errand that I can do with out getting out of the car, I go wearing a Skirt. AND I LOVE IT.

I appreciate all the positive comments here. Over the past few weeks I have started wearing leggings to work. It’s a retail environment and so far no issues at all. I have also begun effecting a more feminine persona in my daily interactions at work and in other places. My wife has definitely noticed the change. She said she would prefer that I not dress or use effeminate mannerisms in her presence; which I totally understand and have no problem with her request. It is a relief to finally express my female side.