Thread: Shortest dress I've ever dared wear

Shortest dress I've ever dared wear

Yesterday evening, back in Vienna, after having my hair cut, I took my two hairdressers out for dinner in a local restaurant that has changed hands. It wasn't bad but by gum, the prices have increased. Anyway, the single one kept sitting across my knee as she squeezed past a couple of times and by the time they both left, I was feeling, hot. So, what the heck, thought I, let's quickly shove on a frock and go out for a while. So I did. Not the usual long drawn out affair, taking ages over makeup and clothes choice. I just slapped on a bit of mascara, a little rouge, a bit of eyebrow colour and some lipstick. I then added a wig that I've had ages but wasn't sure about, given my advanced age, and a tiny gold dress that we bought in Copenhagen because it was cheap. On with a couple of bits of cheap jewellery, a jacket and out. I didn't even shave my legs; the last time they were done was months ago.

I just walked into town, wandered around a bit, took some photos and came home. There were lots of people around, especially to begin with. And only two events were noteworthy: The first was when one of a group of three girls I passed called out - in English - "I love your outfit." And the other was that the dress really is a bit short and kept riding up. I didn't really know how far it might go, but I could feel it had ridden up as I crossed a road just at the moment a police car stopped to let me over. Rather than drawing attention to it by hoisting it down, I just hoped for the best! But I think I might have been lucky because I took a shot of its natural level after walking home and you can see the results in the photo.

Incidentally, I've done no retouching on any of the shots, but I find them quite pleasing nevertheless. Decide for yourself:

IMG_20220528_033842_MP_copy_768x1706.jpg
    Screenshot_20220528-092321_copy_744x1706.jpg
    IMG_20220528_034656_MP-edit-20220528091652_copy_768x1706.jpg
    Screenshot_20220528-084013_copy_768x1706.jpg
    IMG_20220528_043214_MP-edit-20220528095204_copy_768x1706.jpg

Mini
    Last edited by char GG; 05-28-2022 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Per the rules, English only forum

Looking great. Love the dress with bare legs. Sandals are meant to be worn with bare legs according to fashionistas.
    May short skirts rein forever.

Now I know why you call yourself Mini Rock, because you really rock that mini!!!

Yes that dress is pretty short even by my standards ; )

Sandi

Looks great on you! I LOVE short dresses and skirts!
    Julianna Frances

I can't even wear anything that short, because it'll be even shorter in the back, thanks to my bubble booty.
    I'm glad you can pull it off. Not everyone is so lucky.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Minirock, dresses shorter than that are called tee shirts! I love it, and it looks great on you!
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

You look great in the outfit.

Mini,

Short for sure!!! Looking pretty hot...Nice legs. Wow, so you are in Vienna..That's fabulous....

Jess....
    What you cannot imagine, you cannot discover!

It is basically a tee shirt Cynthia �� I sure couldn't wear it in the daytime. But I'm glad you all like it, thank you for the affirmations ladies. That's the only reason I post pictures really. I guess I'm like these people on Facebook who are just looking for likes!

As for bare legs Yinlingyen, yes, I prefer that to either stockings or tights. It just feels sexy, which for me is the whole point.

I do have longer skirts Julianna, but yep, short ones appeal to me the most.

Actually Sandi, now that everywhere is open again, I might see if I can summon up the courage to go into a bar somewhere. It's Pride Week here next week I think, so that might be a good opportunity.

Just for fun, I played around with an app I rather like. And here is the result:

2022-05-29-06-42-01-410.jpg

Platinum Member
    Very cute, and well, sexy. Thats great! I hope you have many opportunities to show off those legs and express yourself fully!

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Very cute, and well, sexy. Thats great! I hope you have many opportunities to show off those legs and express yourself fully!
    Thank you Kim. I need to do it before I get too old!

You wear it well . Minirock.

Banned Read only
    You have a wonderful, extraordinary figure and should take every single opportunity to show it off. Every single one.

Wow, now I'm really collecting compliments, thank you very much Monica. I guess you realise I messed around with my figure in the final picture: widened the hips and narrowed the waist a bit. The other pictures are 100% me. And over the last couple of years, I've been really fighting to keep the weight off my middle, not wholly successfully. However, I do like my legs. Although, at one time, I didn't like that they were so white. I think they had something to do with why the mother of children melted the family down so decisively: they were better than hers! But at that time, I was like many of the poor men on this site who wanted to buy some clothes but couldn't. You wouldn't think that was such a big deal. But it's very tough to contain it. Now I don't have to and I don't really have any hangups about it. That's a compensation. The price, of course, my two children have grown up without a dad
    Last edited by Di; 07-13-2022 at 04:16 AM.

Platinum Member
    What happens if you were to sit down?

Gold Member
    You look GREAT: However, that is way to short for me to wear.

Banned Read only
    Yes, I saw what you did in the last pic. No matter. Fabulous figure. Flaunt it. Yes, that dress is an eyeball magnet but sometimes that can be a lot of fun, too.

Sitting, standing, it looks fabulous on you!
    Julianna Frances

I don't know if your fabulous legs complement the dress or the dress complements your legs. Well since I see more of your legs then of the dress. I guess your legs are doing the complementing. All kidding aside you wear it well.