Thread: Thank you Macy's

Thank you Macy's

The memorial weekend is a good weekend this year. My SO got an email about sale and finally I get an answer to why my bra's didn't work for SO. My type have been all push up bras, and "women just do NOT wear that type of bra anymore".

Ah, so the issue is not really the wearing of bra's but the protrusion and non-standard appearance.
    Perhaps others getting "negative" feedback to bra wearing might narrow down the concern to type of bra and not just assume it's wearing a bra.

So got go-ahead to get a couple of standard bra's that are flatter, i.e., not filled. It will be interesting to see results. Oh, since the bra's were $20 off, I found a couple of dresses also with deep discounts.

The point I am trying to make, is do not assume some concern is automatically a dissatisfaction with CD, but may be more the style of CD and with more discussion a mutually acceptable style may be discovered.

Anyone have this type of experience, where they confused a concern with a negative, no-go situation, and future discussion opened a new avenue to explore?

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Many bras these days are now of the type originally designed to wear under ladies thin T-shirt type tops ... meaning they will not show nipples.
    So, they have rounded hard cups
    These bras give breasts a rounded unnatural look which people have become accustomed to

However, I suspect that most men prefer the natural breast shape of somewhat protruding breast that older bras gave.. an not look like a female that just came from the gym

Having said that most older female do not try to dress like younger women but wear what make them look good and yes, a bit sexy at times.
    Also why be a slave to fashion you do not realty like? Most men like females who have a great sense of fashion and are not a carbon copy of other females in their dress.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 05-28-2022 at 02:32 AM.

Just out of curiosity, I looked at zappos. Of 2,345 bars available, 71 are push up bras. That's 3%. I think your SO is right That said, still, there's 71 bras. They wouldn't be for sale if some women didn't buy them. That is, unless all those bras are bought by us

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I would think since most CD's wear forms we wouldn't need the push up style? I certainly don't!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Barbara Jo,

You are right, these days most women do not want their nipples showing. My bra situation is just the opposite however. The Bali bras I wear have a soft rounded cup but the material & inside padding are extremely thin which allows my forms nipples to frequently show through depending on what I am wearing. Hmmmm, maybe that accounts for some of the looks I get from men
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu