Thread: No reaction to my manicured nails

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

No reaction to my manicured nails

My wife and I are going to Las Vegas after Memorial Day. There will be a few shows and dinners where we?ll be dressed up in fancy feminine finery so I booked a mani pedi on the Friday before Memorial Day weekend. I made the appointment a month ago, but two days before the mani pedi some friends of ours invited us to dinner to celebrate the wife?s birthday, dinner would be just after my mani pedi. I discussed it with my wife the fact that if we go, I?ll have long red nails which would likely start a discussion and go down the rabbit hole of my crossdressing. She said she?s fine with that and I agree, we think our friends would have no problem with it.

We go out to dinner and I?m in male clothes, and our three friends who have no idea I?m a crossdresser make no comments about my nails. I wasn?t hiding them, I had to drink and eat my food, etc. My nails were not subtle or could be missed, they are deep red and extend well beyond my fingertips. Nothing, not even a passing ?Nice nails? comment.

Seeing our friends was lovely, we chatted and had dinner and drinks for about 2 hours. Maybe they were too polite to bring it up, or maybe they truly paid no mind to it. I just thought it was a little strange that it never came up.
    Last edited by Heisthebride; 05-28-2022 at 07:00 AM.
    Rebecca Bas