Thread: What a great weekend.

What a great weekend.

Just had one of the best weekends ever in my life. Firstly two people who are well known in my work circles contacted me and we had great chats and this afternoon my sister paid a visit. She is the one who I revealed my passion to last year and was so accepting and complimentary. She knew that I dressed at the weekends and only changed back in emergencies. I wore a skirt suit covered up by a coat so that she didn't get too much of a shock. She actually commented "what are you wearing is that your nighty?" I told her why I did it and once inside I asked if I could take off my coat. "Yes she said" and we had a wonderful time. I presented her with the petticoat I had designed for her and I modelled different clothes that I wore, some she had already seen in photos. She brought one of her last skirts she had bought and I loved it. I asked if I could wear it for photos and no problem. She even joined in the photos with me wearing it. We also took photos of her in her petticoat and me wearing an identical one. What a great time I had and what a great sister I have. I won't come down from this high for weeks.

Gold Member
    It is great when you have a friend or Family interested in your dressing. You are very lucky.

That's really awesome Georgina!

That is such a lovely story. You are indeed very lucky.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    That sounds like a really cool day. Sisters are great.

I could really feel the high in your writing. Sounds like you had a blast of a time with your sister, it must feel so great to have a person to share this with and especially if it's a family member. Looking forward to more in the future.

Such a great supportive sister you have

Banned Read only
    It's really nice to read posts of acceptance. Glad you and your sister can share this side of you.

Thats fantastic!!!!! Your sister is awesome, must be so nice to have someone that close to open up to and have sister fun together 💖💋💋

Wish I had a sister like yours. Wish I had a sister full stop.