Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am SOOOO Excited!!!

I look forward to hearing how it went! Mani-pedis are the best especially when you get to dress up after. Cherish this moment with your wife, what a wonderful way for her to express her love for you.

UPDATE: our friend who was supposed to do our mani-pedis tomorrow had a death in her family and had to cancel. We have not rescheduled yet, we will wait to hear from her when she is ready to work again.

That is great! That is a good direction for ways to strengthen acceptance and the bond we have with our SOs. Ensure the positivity.
    Jessica BF

Candi,

So sorry for your friend’s loss. I know in the big picture it pales in significance, but sorry for your “loss” too. However, it will just build the anticipation for when you CAN do it.
    Last edited by Mary Loo; 06-02-2022 at 09:47 PM.

Candi, enjoy your mani/pedi.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

How exciting! Sorry to hear that this has been postponed but hope it can be rescheduled soon. Please be sure to come back and report on how the day goes.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

So, today's the day! Have the most fun, don't blow it, treat your fabulous wife extra special.

Update: We finally have a rescheduled date. July 9 we will be going for the mani/pedi. The cycle of anticipation starts again!

Quote Originally Posted by 1958Candi View Post
    ..... her like weeding her garden, doing the grocery shopping, cooking more often and immediately addressing any requests she makes, like hanging a picture or fixing a leak. No reason for that, just to show her how much I love her.....
    This is a dream come true and she is full of positivity about this. No snide comments or anything suggesting disapproval. I am counting the seconds until Friday!!!!!!!

Hi Candi, believe I'm happy for you and can imagine how you and how anxious you're now the date was postponed but let's be positive and wish nothing gg else postpone your dream.

I want to address in a couple things you mention even though you say no negative comments but I want to add some positive reflexion and ask a question.
    You had been doing some special things to show ger your love, as I told you I was there and women read these things like What is he looking for? those things should always be done by you. I was a man and I used to be chauvinist, the macho and assumed, as you do, some things ar hers, belongs to her role. In a couple shouldn't be roles, her things, my things is a very selfish attitude and that's the reason women take this DADT position to defend themselves when they have the opportunity.
    Now I'm a woman, and believe me, there's no her things, her duties or her shores, everything is us.
    I know is hard for you to see it but is just because the testosterone cloud your mind bit not hers.

I have a question: what does mean for you mani/pedi? what nail polish color will you pic? and what will you do to hide that color after, the next day?

Last question, you mention have no expectations but just in case she opens the conversation, so what would be your next dream, or the final dream?

Hi. I go with my wife too. I get a nude color. It still shows but it is not red.