Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am SOOOO Excited!!!

I am SOOOO Excited!!!

My wife is treating me to a Mani-Pedi on Friday as my Father?s Day gift. I have never had my nails done before. I am in DADT, so this came out of nowhere. Recently I have been very conscious of doing little things for her like weeding her garden, doing the grocery shopping, cooking more often and immediately addressing any requests she makes, like hanging a picture or fixing a leak. No reason for that, just to show her how much I love her.

She said she has been so happy with how special I have been making feel that she wanted to do something special for me. She said nail care is essential for any girl, so she is taking me to her nail tech who is also a good friend of ours. She told her I like to dress but she asked her to keep it on the DL. Her tech friend is almost as excited as me, she thinks this will be so fun! She works out of her home so no worries about neighbors walking in.

Friday is nail day. Saturday SHE is going to dress me and do my makeup. She bought me a whole new outfit including shoes but she won?t show it to me until she dresses me. She said if you?re going to do this, you need to do it right, so she said I need to be free of all hair on Saturday morning. Then she is going to do a makeup tutorial for me while she does my makeup. The only decision I need to make is which wig to wear.

I have been close to tears with happiness. I never expected a day like this to come. This is a dream come true and she is full of positivity about this. No snide comments or anything suggesting disapproval. I am counting the seconds until Friday!!!!!!!

this is so amazing. so happy for you candi!

Wow! I am so happy for you Candi. I hope you all have a wonderful time!!
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Banned Read only
    Sounds wonderful! Mani pedis are so much fun!

That's what love is: caring about somebody's happiness. You are a very lucky man.

That sounds like a wonder gift from a great wife

So nice Candi - it looks like the ice of DADT is breaking, and a new day in your relationship is at hand. You give hope to those who are in such relationships that things can change, and I'm so glad for you that it has. Do let us know how it goes!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Candi,

Wow from DADT to the full treatment, that's amazing. Savor and enjoy every moment. Hopefully this means shes coming around.

Hugs
    Jolene

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Not long now. Have fun.

That?s amazing Candy! Don?t forget to register such special occasion! Enjoy every second!

That is so great to hear, Candi!! Being surprised in this way would have to be amazing...knowing SHE picked out an outfit for you and wants to make this day special for YOU is such a loving gesture. Enjoy and be sure to tell us every detail about your experience please! I, for one, would love to enjoy your day vicariously.

And I'm sure you won't forget to thank her profusely for her loving acts.

I'm excited for you! Enjoy every little moment, and be sure to let your special lady know how thankful you are for all this too.

Any chance of you getting any pictures? I'm sure we'd all love to see the results.
    (but don't do it if it rocks the boat with your wife)

Congratulations, so happy for you. A dream of mine also but probably never will come true. Enjoy your special day.

Platinum Member
    What a wonderful gift!

I echo the positivity everyone else is sharing.

Nevertheless, a word of caution; do not allow this to explode all over her. She is doing you an amazing favor. Don't let this mean the pink fog dam breaks and she is overwhelmed with you breaking out of your DADT cell. When the day is over, the day is over. That doesn't mean back into your cell. It does mean that you go to the Nth degree to make sure she is treated even more special. And let's be clear; she IS special. She has just taken an absolutely massive step that is well, well beyond her comfort zone. Let her be in charge of that zone for this day. As much as she is making it your day, it really is HER day. This could be a struggle for her, being so far out of her comfort zone. Don't make it worse.

Julie, everything you said is exactly how I plan to approach it. When Sunday comes, I will be going back to DADT other than to thank her for such a ?true? gift. I am assuming she is doing this for me to have one special day and then everything goes back to ?normal?. The only way anything changes is if SHE initiates, the discussion. If this is the only day we ever share this aspect of my life, I will treasure the memory. I have no expectations, so I will enjoy every second of our Candi time together.

There is a saying. "Happy wife; Happy life." There is a lot to that and there are even peer reviewed studies that show that women who are married to men who are a bit like her are generally happier than women married to very macho men. That does not necessarily include CDs or Trans. But being helpful and showing some degree of feminine sensitivity as it is sometimes called is usually very beneficial.

Nice, that is a crossdressers dream come true. Did you pinch yourself to make sure you were not in a dream? Haha. That is really great. I think the approach discussed already is right on the money. She takes the lead as she is giving you the treat. So cool.

Sandi

This goes beyond just dressing, personally I really enjoy the experiences that go along with being a woman. Don’t forget to relax and enjoy being pampered. Have fun!
    Rebecca Bas

Oh my goodness. That truly is the crossdressers dream right there. To be DADT and getting the full treatment. My wife is slowly breaking she bought little pocket dresses we lounge around in the them. She said she is going to buy more to keep on the boat so when we do an over niter we can slip into them. So I too am hoping one day she says let's go and allows me to go full Jade. Till then I take what I can get and be happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1958Candi View Post
    Julie, everything you said is exactly how I plan to approach it. When Sunday comes, I will be going back to DADT other than to thank her for such a ?true? gift. I am assuming she is doing this for me to have one special day and then everything goes back to ?normal?. The only way anything changes is if SHE initiates, the discussion. If this is the only day we ever share this aspect of my life, I will treasure the memory. I have no expectations, so I will enjoy every second of our Candi time together.
    Candi enjoy the mani/pedi and your day with your wife. I think your approach above is spot on, let her take the lead in whether the 2 of you go back to DADT or somewhere else. Who knows maybe she will enjoy the day enough that she will want to do this again.
    Jill

Candi you are lucky to have such a special lady as a partner. Treat her like the treasure she is.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

What a wonderful treat! Continue doing those things, and more. And don't push your limits, take what she gives.

Platinum Member
    Needless to say I am envious. Enjoy the day. Let us know what the outfit is that she bought you. I went back and read some of your posts and there was a hint of domination desires. Maybe a French maid outfit is in the future.

Let me add my congratulations and excitement for you. I hope it lives up to your expectations.