Thread: Summertimme

Summertimme

Well the weather is really warming up. Time to put my heavy leggings away. Ran with my shorty shorts for the first time. Got a few second looks lol. Have to keep those legs in shape.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    Send some warmth my way. It's been too damn rainy and cool around the Great Pacific Northwest. The snow line is at 5,000 feet and one resort is looking at skiing into July. I have some nice sundresses I'd like to wear.

Yes. Thinking about yard work. What to wear!

yeah... I do run in tightie tights or sports bra on occasion.

Now that the warmer weather has arrived I'm wearing my sleeveless nightgown. As well as a sleeveless top when I'm lounging around indoors.

I've been wearing Eddie Bauer shirts when gardening. Not just the girly colors, but light weight, dries fast, and provides UV protection.
    Best of all, the long sleeved ones are the right length!

Marion

Lol, I walk and workout at a ultra conservative gym and would be quite the spectacle if I wore Those.

Nice legs!

Jess.
    What you cannot imagine, you cannot discover!

Lucky you! I had to get the running tights out of the drawer! Winter is coming! (In the southern south!) Great looks!

Producing second looks can be fun. I don't do it intentionally, but it does happen and when it does I look at the person and smile. Then move on.

I ran about a half mile in a pink t shirt , women's shorts and sketchers. The big news wasn't the clothes; I would have worn them anyway. But I ran a whole half mile! Didn't think I could do that.....
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.