Ever since I started crossdressing, I have had alot of good support from people, both from friends and family. 99% of sales associates have been helpful, polite, and courteous about me being a male-to-female crossdresser.
When I first started shopping at Victoria's Secret, I was afraid to go into the store for fear of what people would think. After the manager confirmed that I was ok to shop for myself, my crossdressing life changed for the better. Up to that point, I began to think I'd never be able to wear a bra, but they made a dream come true for me, and every time I put on a bra, I feel like the woman I so strongly desire to be. The people at Victoria's Secret have been nothing but helpful, and they recognize me and help me alot when I go into 1 of their stores.
There are 2 articles of women's clothing which I love to wear the most, and that is a bra and a corset. I had the bra all figured out, but wearing a corset was difficult for me because I just couldn't lace it up properly. I wrote stories about my favorite female video game character Princess Peach and how she would wear a corset to give her a perfect girlish figure. Whenever I write about her, I put myself in her character and pretend I am her, wearing a corset and all. This only made me want to wear one even more badly than ever before. I began to give up hope that I'd ever be able to wear a corset.
Then before going to a Ren Fair, I sent an email to a corset shop there asking about prices and the sizes they had. The lady who runs the shop replied to my email and said "Feel free to come in! We would love to strap you into 1 of our corsets!" Although my friends were with me and even though I was already dressed up like a Fair Maiden, I couldn't resist going into the shop, knowing I was going to miss out on a great opportunity if I didn't.
This nice lady who's nickname at the fair is Kitty V helped me strap into one. Since I had a male body and was trying to fit into a lady's corset, I was concerned that it would not work too well. But Kitty knew her stuff and asked me if I was comfortable in the corset. Each time I would reply "Make it tighter", and while it did indeed feel tight, it felt nice and snug as well, and I had the girlish figure I so strongly desired to have.
A year later I went back and bought an overbust corset because they tend to be sexier. And it seems like every time I wear a corset, I'm able to go a little bit tighter. Wearing corsets is the greatest thing in the world to me. I love the way they look and feel.
Getting back to Kitty V, she was ultimately responsible for me finally getting to wear a corset fully laced up, and she is always willing to help me lace it up. I've rewarded her not only by spending money in her store, but after the Ren Fair wrapped up for the year, I tipped her because of how helpful, polite, and courteous she was. She is my hero! What about the rest of you?