Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time Encounters while dressed

To the OP: If you haven't had any interest in men otherwise, I think this may be more a fantasy about you being a woman than you actually wanting to be with a man.

And for the record: Lots of people have fulfilling, loving, open relationships. Being free to go "out banging other people" doesn't mean that we don't care about our partner(s).

Dana

OK, first I have not read all the other responses, still my $0.02 response....
    Poster has only been on the site for a short time, and this is their 6th post, so ?????
    Still, My point of view, if they are not phishing......
    The poster is +- 50 years old, so much younger than I am, still if they are being honest?
    I can sympathize with their emotion. As I aged, I feel the decrease in (MY) testosterone has opened me up to......
    Well let's say, now-a-days my thoughts and dreams are nothing like they were 20/30 years ago.....
    Now-a-days my dreams are, well 50 shades of....... Gray or even orange..... Maybe Red / Pink or 'Blush'....
    Back to the post, my response would be, if you Love your partner, and desire to not destroy your relationship.
    Then you need to express your desires and try to keep that person involved in your journey through life.
    I can feel that same emotion, still I have not done anything that would destroy my relationship with my SO.
    Good Luck. Do think long and hard B-4 you act on desires..... Desires have consequences once acted on......