Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asked out on a date

Asked out on a date

So yeah, this is a new experience. I have been asked out on a date? with a guy.

So what are things I should plan for??

- for now, I?m thinking? what if I need to use the restroom?!

Anything else?

(My SO knows and was part of the setup.)

TIA

I can see why, you must be so giddy!
    Be the best you, be the true you.
    That said, I love faceapp so much I change my avatar daily

https://giphy.com/gifs/l0MYEWpv7Ue0RFVaE/html5

Quote Originally Posted by jessicabf View Post
    (My SO knows and was part of the setup.)TIA
    I'm curious and puzzled - what does this mean?
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

She is part of the arrangement, it is with a few of her friends. It isn't meant to be sexual. Just the experience of being asked out and going on a nice date.

They thought it up, since they know about my alter-ego.
    Jessica BF

Interesting...I haven't heard of such a thing, but I'm quite intrigued. The guy in question is in on this also, right? If so, it sounds like it could be fun, and fantasy fulfilling for all. Do tell us how it goes!

If you want the full experience. Go full in. You are a woman.

Kris, Yep he is fully aware. And is fine with it...

Yeah. I'll tell how it goes. Still trying to decide when/where. Any suggestions? There was a chat about Vegas.. going to Gordan Ramsey restaurant.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Natalie, any suggestions on "go full in"?
    Jessica BF

Jessica your one lucky girl

Thank Megan, hope it works out as nicely in reality as it seems it should in my head.
    Jessica BF

Banned Read only
    - Go to a place where there are lots of people. The anonymity and energy in the room will be super helpful.
    - Don't worry about a thing.
    - You are presenting as a woman, so use the women's restroom.
    - Don't drink a lot of alcohol. This is your first rodeo and you don't need to give the pink fog any further encouragement.
    - Relax and enjoy yourself.

Thanks Monica! Great suggestions.

Dark subdued restaurant, or a loud and bright one?
    Jessica BF

Just another 'Gurl'
    Sounds like a great experience. I wish you all the best.
    Just another man in a dress

Have you experienced going out dressed before ? sounds like you havent ? , otherwise uusing the girls rest room wouldnt be a question , sounds like youve never been out dressed before in public ?, if not, your cramming a whole lot of experiences into one night out, your senses will be overwhelmed. but hey who am I to stop you go girl !!!!

Banned Read only
    Dark subdued or loud and bright restaurant? That depends on your comfort level being out dressed. It has been my experience that in loud and bright restaurants people subconsciously zero in on their immediate companions and disassociate from the rest of the room. Dark, subdued restaurants often lead to wandering eyes across the room. So, it's ultimately up to your comfort level. The trick is for you to master the ability to zero in on your date and tune out everyone else. Otherwise, every time some random person accidentally locks eyes with you, you will be thinking it's because your makeup isnt right or whatever. Bottom line: people are self absorbed and don't care about you unless they are directly engaging you. Have fun!

Deb, nope this will be my first time out! Wow what am I thinking?! Excited? Yes. nervous? Definitely.

Thanks Monica! Hm. Will have to think on that!

Banned Read only
    If this is in fact your first time out dressed, ever, I strongly suggest that you set aside some time for a solo trial run in a social setting. You do not want to be in a situation where you panic or freeze or whatever, and then you want to get out of there right away but, oh yeah, you came in Gaston's car and now you're either stuck or figuring out a plan b. In short, get yourself to a bar or restaurant asap just so you already know what it's like to walk in and negotiate that kind of space while dressed. It will make you a better woman.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicabf View Post
    Thanks Monica! Great suggestions.

Dark subdued restaurant, or a loud and bright one?
    One with good food?

I've never been at a restaurant with a man before but plenty of times with a girl friend, our TG group, or solo. Never been an issue.

The only thing the choice of restaurant might influence is how you dress. The nicer the restaurant, the classier your outfit.

And if you need to use the restroom, you use the ladies. It won't be an issue.

And if your wife and her friends set this up, you better be really nice to your wife.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

OMG, what a dream come true...... Good Luck and ENJOY!

As Monica says - do a test run.
    Personally I prefer to see what I'm eating and whom I dating - so light and vibrant works for me (others are to busy with their lives to be concerned about anyone else, even Cders)
    Pay your share (equal rights etc).
    Don't be surprised by stubble rash if you kiss each other goodbye
    Have fun and most importantly.....
    TELL US HOW IT WENT
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    I'm confused. If it's not sexual, what makes it a date? Isn't that just meeting up with somebody while dressed?

Charlotte ... shhhh ....just enjoy the fantasy!

I hate to be the buzz kill here, but it seems a bit "chancy" to me.
    Pink fog,
    "handsy" date,
    nerves,
    SO's reaction if you had TOO good of a time,
    etc.

Still - it sounds like a dream-come-true situation.

I've gotta ask: what will your SO be doing while you're on the date - Staying home? tagging along? Watching from the shadows? On a date of her own?
    Also - why hasn't she suggested something a little less dramatic, like the two of you having a girls' night out together? If THAT goes well, then maybe the date night.

Banned Read only
    Charlotte,
    Speaking from experience, there are lots of men who are totally into hanging out with a CD or transperson for reasons other than physical contact. Some of them are chasing a kink, others are closeted, frustrated CDs themselves, and others are just lonely people looking to spice up their lives in a nontraditional way. Drinks. Conversation. Flirting. More conversation. It all doesn't have to be about bodily fluids - and it often isn't.

This is an interesting and unusual post. It seems that all the parties involved are treating it as an outing experience only. On the other hand, it is fairly common for dates to have some level of touch like hand or arm holding and possibly a kiss, etc if not more. I am curious just how far the role playing could go before one or the other goes - oops I did not mean to turn you on, kind of like an old song goes.

Drinks can definitely release some inhibitions.

Since we are curious now, let us know if this experiment goes the way you expected please.

Sandi

I've never gone on a date with a guy. Not really my thing. But this is your fantasy not mine. Go for it and have fun.

I have met CD/TG/TS girls in a restaurant many times. Mostly as some kind of a CD group meetup, but many times with a CD, and sometimes her accepting wife also. My first time out I met with a gurl from here at a restaurant/bar for lunch.

If I'm meeting a gurl that I've only met online and never FtF, I have security protocols in the back of my (pretty little) head for safety purposes. For example, I've asked someone I trusted if I'd be safe with gurl x. This was when she was picking me up and I was going in her car when I was out of town on business. I've also done recon on the venue that we're going to to make sure that i would feel safe.

But since this was all set up by your wife and her friends, it would seem safety is ensured.

You have only 3 decisions to make: (1) what to wear, (2) what to order for dinner and (3) whether you date gets a kiss when you part. It sound like it could be great fun.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.