Thread: Female led Relationships

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just another 'Gurl'

Female led Relationships

Hi all was just wondering if anybody here is in a female led relationship. When I first heard of this it sounded terrible to me. Why would I want to do that I thought.?Sure, I am a cross dresser, but I am the man and still need to be the man of the house I thought. However, as time went gone on I began to question the traditional male/female roles of the man being in charge of the house. The more I have thought about this the more I thought what a dumb idea.

My wife is an incredibly strong individual and a powerful leader. I told her about my cross dressing prior to covid. She was fine with it. Anyway, a few days ago I brought the idea of a female led marriage up to and shared an article with her "How to Be a Dominant Wife." She enjoyed the article. We decided we would try it out for a month then decide whether we would continue or not. I think this could tie in very well with my cross dressing. I feel what I consider to be feminine even when not dressed, as I am performing what are considered, traditional feminine tasks.

So where are with this? Well, my wife works and I am a retired military veteran which means I stay home. Normally, I will clean 1 or 2 things and spend the rest of the day online, looking at women's clothing, walking the dogs etc. Certainly not worried about my appearance or anything else.

Generally I hate cleaning. However, over the past couple of days I have fallen in love with cleaning. Windows, floors, bathrooms, you name it I want to clean it. Cooking, laundry and ironing. Yes please! Why? Sure, it is partly a feminine role, but more than that I am finding the idea of cleaning the house to my wife's standards, not my usual slovenly male standards, incredibly sexy. She comes home and loves it. She commented tonight how much free time she will have over the weekend and is arranging for a girl's night out at one of the bars. I stay home and she goes out for a fun night! Sounds great to me.

I am find I am less confrontational or whiny. My wife is in charge and that's it. What she says takes priority. Yes, I am allowed input, but ultimately she makes the final decision whether I like it or not. I love it and she says she does too.

Obviously this is not the kind of relationship structure that suits every couple. It may not even suit our marriage long term. However, it is fun trying something different.

Another interesting point seems to be that outside of the house and away from my wife I am more assertive and more masculine including with other men. This feels really refreshing to me. For the first time in my life I feel as though I am learning what it is to be a confident male. I think that being more submissive to a dominant woman at home, encourages my more masculine side outside the home.
    My wife also seems to be even more dominant. We were at our kids softball game today and she was talking with her friends and was more assertive with me. It was great.

We have no idea how long this new arrangement will last, so we are taking it one day at a time. However, so far we are both loving our new positions. Feels so natural to both of us.

This may work for my wife and I as she is more of leader and has more of dominant personality to begin with than I do. So this is hot a hard transition for either of us, at least at the moment it seems to be an easy one to make.
    Last edited by Kitty Sue; 06-01-2022 at 08:30 PM.
    Just another man in a dress