Last night I needed to go to the mall, my wife bought a dress and she didn't like how it looked on her and she asked me if I wanted it to try it or she will return it at the mall. I tried it on and it fit and I asked my wife how she thought it looked on me, she said it looked fine but I just didn't like how it looked on me. I told my wife I like the dress but I feel like it doesn't do me any justice.
We go to the mall and return the dress, she hands the dress to the cashier and she looks up at me and said "what happened the dress didn't fit and you're making her return it". I kind of just stood there not really knowing what to say, I went to ask her to repeat what she said but my wife beat me to it and says "Yeh he tried it on and said it did him no justice". All at once they both start laughing like hyena's and then the cashier says to my wife "If he wants to do an exchange maybe he could find something that will do him justice and again they start laughing.
When we walked out of the store I asked my wife it I give off some type of vive or so reaction that gives me away. Even a few years back I wanted a pair of crotchless pantyhose, and when we went to pay for them the cashier ask my wife if I dragged her threw a snow storm to buy me those pantyhose.
I found it funny and I was just wondering was it the way I act or something or did the cashier just happen to make a joke with us or do they sence something