Thread: The bagel shop

The bagel shop

So we go to a local bagel shop a lot. This shop makes up whatever bagel you want as you want it, and has a large staff to deal with the orders
    I?ve noted that the staff are usually in their twenties, and 50/50 gender wise.
    There is one person that?s been there a long time, transitioning female to male. Recently a new male was hired, and I immediately noticed longer hair which he had some sort of hair clasp in. Otherwise he presented male.
    Today I walked up and he was my bagel maker. He had in large earrings, a dangling cluster of colored balls, and very obvious lipstick.
    I?m a cross dresser. I?ve seen other CDs. Obviously I?ve seen myself dressed with full makeup.
    Somehow seeing this person made me stop in mid stride. I guess it was unusual to see the halfway presentation that made me stop. I did my best not to stare.
    And as I left, this 66 year old said to herself, ?How lucky that person is to live at a time where you can do this in public, employed in a role serving customers.? My hats off to that person. It still says they have guts.
    Just call me Val

Nice experience. I guess you never know but sometimes you da.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Cool story. There was a teenager or early 20 something working at McDonalds here who would wear makeup and women's jewellery along with his mens clothing. Very cool to see I thought.
    Just another man in a dress

Could be they are nonbianary and that is how they wish to present. I have a new nonbianary friend and never know what to expect when I see them. Some times it's a bit weird but I care fir the person not how they are dressed.

Platinum Member
    Yes, its so great that at least this next adult, generation doesn?t need to hide

I'm seeing it more and more and the best part is they are younger people doing it. We go for walks in our downtown boardwalk and I seeing the younger people wearing and being the persons they want to be. I think that's great that people show there real inner beauty

That?s brilliant. A few years ago I went to a theatre and clocked a CD/TG working as an usherette. She was very professional and nobody bothered her. As it should be.