Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do your confidants talk to others about you?

My GF is nothing short of a blabber mouth! some her friends who knew me before I dressed dont want to see me now!!! There are pros and cons with telling, it either goes well or ends up pear shaped
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

My lovely friend Trish who knows about Julie and we talk alot about my dressing told me very recently that she hasn't told her husband about my dressing and she feels very privileged that i have confided in her, how beautiful is that.

Julie

I don't believe my wife has told anyone, but I haven't asked her to keep a secret, she just doesn't want people to know.
    My sister and my closest friends have told their SO's but I doubt that they've spread it about.
    I've had exes that have spread the word to everyone they could - oh well.

But to the original question about whether or not they bring up the subject "in general" and wonder how many others are out there - I tend to doubt it
    Maybe, just maybe - by letting them know about me, they'll be a bit more understanding and tolerant - and maybe, just maybe - it'll spread to people they DO talk to.

Aspiring Member
    my wife said she hasnt told anyone. she also hasnt said anything about our crazy sex life either . i think both would be embarrassing to her.

Quote Originally Posted by SaraLin View Post
    But to the original question about whether or not they bring up the subject "in general" and wonder how many others are out there - I tend to doubt it
    Maybe, just maybe - by letting them know about me, they'll be a bit more understanding and tolerant - and maybe, just maybe - it'll spread to people they DO talk to.
    This is a really good point. By becoming more visible we can educate.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

No, absolutely not.
    They were chosen because they would keep my confidence, not to share it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yes my GF has a big mouth and two friends are no longer friends!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I don't believe my confidants would speak to anyone. One is a physiologist who is a female cousin. The other won't say anything as she wouldn't want her family to find out as it would hurt my relationship with her family.
    Now something my wife said to me in one of our cross dressing why do you conversations. She feels so alone in this because she has no one she can confide in with the fact that her man likes to wear dresses.
    So girls who's SO don't like your cross dressing understand how they feel because they probably don't have anyone they can talk to about the situation. They are very much stuck. Makes me understand why marriages fail when men come out to their wives and the wife leaves. If you surprise them with this doozey they may not be able to get over it. If your already crossing best bet is let them know so they can decide if that's something they can deal with. For a lot of myself included the pink fog returned and I never saw it coming. Thought it was something I did as a kid.
    If you buy Craftsman tools instead of DeWalt to match your nails. You might be a cross dresser.

Just to clarify my OP, I'm not asking if your confidants outed you to others. Just if they had conversations with others about CD'ing but didn't specifically identify you.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I wear nothing but women's clothes, but since I dress conservatively most people don't notice. (I'm not trying to hide, I'm just a jeans/shorts, t-shirt and sneakers kind of person.) If someone mentions to my wife or daughter that something I'm wearing is a women's. They just simple reply with "I know. I bought it for him. Don't you like it?" My wife says that people try to point it out to her like they are telling her some secret or are trying to embarrass her by telling on me. She says with her reply it puts them on the spot. Her and my daughter both say that after they reply the other person just says "Oh." or doesn't say anything else and they usually change the subject.